(kg / m³)
|Nominal diameter / Nominal lengths (mm)||
Removal capacity for H2S of own weight
Removal capacity for SO2 of own weight
Removal capacity for Cl2
of own weight (%)
Removal capacity for NH3 of own weight
|CCP 840||620||3,80; 4 x 8||12||6||10|
ApplicationsViledon ChemControl Pellets are used in different areas for the prevention of corrosion caused by acidic gases. Special pellets are utilized for ammonia and chlorine.
- Paper and chemical pulp industrie
- Chemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Computer center
- CCP 840 blended pellets are used in a wide range of applications for the filtration of gaseous contaminants, covering acidic gases and organic substances.
- They consist of a 50 : 50 by volume mix of CCP 310 and CCP 610 to provide an excellent combination of their respective properties in terms of adsorption, absorption and chemisorption.
- CCP 840 is the first choice when space limitations and onsite conditions require an effective filtration solution regarding the oxidization of contaminants and adsorption of hydrocarbons, aldehydes and VOCs.
- Download Material Safety Data Sheets