(kg / m³)
|Nominal diameter / Nominal lengths (mm)||Removal capacity for H2S of own weight
|Removal capacity for SO2 of own weight
|Removal capacity for Cl2
of own weight (%)
|Removal capacity for NH3 of own weight
ApplicationsViledon ChemControl Pellets are used in different areas for the prevention of corrosion caused by acidic gases. Special pellets are utilized for ammonia and chlorine.
- Paper and chemical pulp industrie
- Chemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Computer center
- CCP 510 pellets are specifically used for the removal of gaseous halogens from airstreams.
- They capture chlorine, bromine and iodine by means of adsorption and absorption inside their highly porous structure, which is made of activated alumina impregnated with active ingredients.
- CCP 510 pellets offer high absorption capacities over a long useful lifetime.
- Download Material Safety Data Sheets