(kg / m³)
|Nominal diameter / Nominal lengths (mm)||Removal capacity for H2S of own weight
|Removal capacity for SO2 of own weight
|Removal capacity for Cl2
of own weight (%)
|Removal capacity for NH3 of own weight
ApplicationsViledon ChemControl Pellets are used in different areas for the prevention of corrosion caused by acidic gases. Special pellets are utilized for ammonia and chlorine.
- Paper and chemical pulp industrie
- Chemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Computer center
- CCP 210 pellets are recommended for the following contaminant gases: Hydrogen sulfide (H2S), Sulfur dioxide (SO2), Other oxides of sulfur, Nitrogen oxides (NOx), Formaldehyde, Mercaptans, Low molecular weight organic acids.
- Designed to remove or destroy airborne acidic gases by oxidation.
- Especially high reactivities and removal capabilities, even at high contaminant concentrations.
- They contain a mix of sodium and potassium permanganate at minimum 10 % by weight.
- Download Material Safety Data Sheets