MP 45 KTC
Extend the operational lifetime of your fine filters
The MP 45 KTC filter cells are used for prefiltration and here extend the useful lifetime of the downstream high-performance filters. They can simply be plugged onto the Viledon MaxiPleat filters. This allows a prefilter stage to be inserted without any structural modifications.
|Article||Article number||Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||Class to ISO 16890||Filter class acc. to EN 779:2012||
Nominal volume flow
(m³ / h)
Initial pressure drop
|MP 45 KTC 0555x0555x092 LKB||53374950||555 x 555 x 92||ISO coarse 65%||G4||3400||50||Kupplungslöcher (L), Klettverbindungen (KB)|
|MP 45 KTC 0555x0555x092 LD||53386678||555 x 555 x 92||ISO coarse 65%||G4||3400||50||Kupplungslöcher (L)|
ApplicationsThe MP 45 KTC filter cells are used for prefiltration of supply, exhaust and recirculated air in ventilation systems and here extend the useful lifetimes of the downstream high-performance filters. They can simply be plugged onto the Viledon MaxiPleat cassette filters. This allows a prefilter stage to be inserted without any structural modifications.
- The filter medium used is a progressively structured, thermally bonded nonwoven made from break-resistant synthetic-organic fibers.
- The pleated filter medium is stabilized by horizontal hot-melt threads on both sides, and integrated in the sturdy nonwoven frame by hot-melt compound in a dust-proof configuration.
- Four connection holes are incorporated in the frame corners of the clean-air side. Thus the prefilter can simply be plugged onto the already-installed MaxiPleat main filter equipped with black connecting pins.
- The connecting pins engaged in the main filter cannot be removed. The plugged-on MP 45 KTC prefilter can, however, be easily removed again and replaced. Even while the intake air system is actually running, the prefilter can be quickly and securely replaced.
- Velcro fastenings to the main filter make for increased stability during operation. On request, additional metal clamps are available, for ensuring secure retention in over-head configurations.