MP 45 K
Extend the operational lifetime of your fine filters
The MP 45 K filter cells are used for prefiltration and here extend the useful lifetime of the downstream high-performance filters. They can be substituted for almost all commercially available filter cells and filter mats in replaceable frames.
Product data sheet
Filter cells MP 45 K
|Article||Article number||Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||Class to ISO 16890||Filter class acc. to EN 779:2012||
Nominal volume flow
|Initial pressure drop [Pa]|
|MP 45 K 0595x0595x96||53408851||595 x 595 x 96||ISO coarse 65%||G4||3,400||50|
|MP 45 K 0595x0595x48||53401206||595 x 595 x 48||ISO coarse 65%||G4||3,400||75|
ApplicationsThe MP 45 K filter cells are used for prefiltration in ventilation and air-conditioning equipment as well as in air intake systems and here extend the useful lifetimes of the downstream high-performance filters.
- The filter medium used is a progressively structured nonwoven made from break-resistant synthetic-organic fibers.
- The frame is made of sturdy polypropylene plastic, and glued to the pleated filter medium at the four interior sides of the frame in a dust-proof configuration.
- A protection grid on the downstream side enhances the filter’s stability.
- The complete filter element is moisture-resistant up to 100% relative humidity, so that the dimensional stability is assured.
- The maximum temperature for thermal stability is 70°C.
- Frame and filter medium are self-extinguishing to DIN 53438 (Fire class F 1).