High-performing and proven for high fine dust concentrations in the ambient air
|Article||Article number||Class to ISO 16890||Filter class acc. to ISO 29461-1||Filter class acc. to EN 779:2012||
Nominal volume flow
(m³ / h)
Initial pressure drop
|Construction height (mm)||Outer diameter (mm)|
|GTG 324 W66S0||53454436||ISO ePM1 90%||ISO T10||F9||1100||120||660||324|
|GTG 445 K66S0||53458789||ISO ePM1 90%||ISO T10||F9||1400||-||660||445 / 324|
|GTG 324-445 W 66S0-Set||ISO ePM1 90%||ISO T10||F9||2500||135||1330||445 / 324|
ApplicationsDepth-loading filter cartridges of GTG series are used for intake air filtration of gas turbines and turbo compressors at both onshore and offshore installations. They are particularly suitable for locations with high dust concentrations in the ambient air. GTG filter cartridges are particular successful whenever the cleaning of surface filter cartridges does not produce any effective reduction in pressure drop, because the dust concentrations are too low and/or the dusts concerned are too sticky.
- Innovative high strength synthetic micro-glass-fiber nonwoven with water repellent coating.
- Uniform pleat spacing for maximum dust holding capacity.
- The filter medium offers excellent initial efficiency, high dust holding capacity, low pressure drop and high cost efficiency.
- GTG cartridges have been optimized in terms of filtering area, pleat depth and number of pleats which means the active filtering area remains completely effective over its entire operating lifetime.
- The pleat pack, plus the inner and outer support cages are cast into the steel-galvanized or stainless steel end caps in a leakproof configuration.
Overview of the GTG depth-loading filter cartridges
GTG depth-loading filter cartridges
Particles in the intake air of gas turbines can lead to corrosion and impair the performance of the plant. Stationary gas turbines must therefore be protected from contamination. Multi-stage filter systems provide effective filtration and protect against damage and downtime. In areas with high dust concentrations, depth-loading filter cartridges are used. The powerful GTG series is resilient and suitable for filtration of fine, sticky dust where a pulse-jet system is not required.
GTG depth-loading filter cartridges from Viledon are used on- and offshore for intake air filtration of gas turbines and turbo-compressors. They have proven their worth at sites with high dust concentrations in the outside air. GTG depth-loading filter cartridges are particularly suitable for applications where the use of pulse-jet cartridges is not appropriate.
GTG depth-loading filter cartridges and their advantages
The resilient GTG filter cartridges are ideal for locations where there is a high concentration of fine dust in the outside air. Thanks to their pressure differential and lifetime optimised operating behaviour, they increase the efficiency of gas turbines and compressors. The filter area, pleat depth and number of pleats of the GTG filter cartridges have been optimised. As a result, the active filter area remains fully effective over the entire operating time.