Depth-loading filter cartridges
High-performing and proven for high fine dust concentrations in the ambient air
The GTG series is used both on and offshore and, with their optimum pressure drop characteristics and maximized useful lifetimes, significantly enhances the cost-efficiency of gas turbines and compressors.
|Article||Article number||Class to ISO 16890||Filter class acc. to ISO 29461-1||Filter class acc. to EN 779:2012||Nominal volume flow
(m³ / h)
|Initial pressure drop
|Construction height (mm)||Outer diameter (mm)|
|GTG 324 W66S0||53454436||ISO ePM1 90%||ISO T10||F9||1100||120||660||324|
|GTG 445 K66S0||53458789||ISO ePM1 90%||ISO T10||F9||1400||-||660||445 / 324|
|GTG 324-445 W 66S0-Set||ISO ePM1 90%||ISO T10||F9||2500||135||1330||445 / 324|
ApplicationsDepth-loading filter cartridges of GTG series are used for intake air filtration of gas turbines and turbo compressors at both onshore and offshore installations. They are particularly suitable for locations with high dust concentrations in the ambient air. GTG filter cartridges are particular successful whenever the cleaning of surface filter cartridges does not produce any effective reduction in pressure drop, because the dust concentrations are too low and/or the dusts concerned are too sticky.
- Innovative high strength synthetic micro-glass-fiber nonwoven with water repellent coating.
- Uniform pleat spacing for maximum dust holding capacity.
- The filter medium offers excellent initial efficiency, high dust holding capacity, low pressure drop and high cost efficiency.
- GTG cartridges have been optimized in terms of filtering area, pleat depth and number of pleats which means the active filtering area remains completely effective over its entire operating lifetime.
- The pleat pack, plus the inner and outer support cages are cast into the steel-galvanized or stainless steel end caps in a leakproof configuration.