|Class to ISO 16890||Filter class acc. to EN 779:2012||Nominal volume flow
(m³ / h)
|Initial pressure drop
|LH 243||20||ISO ePM10 65%||M5||125|
|LH 244||20||ISO ePM10 65%||M5||125|
|LH 620||20||ISO ePM10 65%||M5||125|
ApplicationsHigh-temperature filter mats LH 243, LH 244 and LH 620 are used for:
- filtration of recirculating air in drying booths or drying ovens in surface treatment systems
- filtration of air and gases at high temperatures.
- The filter media used for all high-temperature filter mats are made of ultra-fine, homogeneously spun glass-fibers.
- The temperature stability amounts to 150°C (LH 244) resp. 200 °C (LH 243/LH 620)
- The media's clean air sides are different:
- LH 243 with a special final layer made from glass-fiber nonwoven
- LH 244 with a special final layer made from synthetic nonwoven
- LH 620 with a special final layer made from glass-fiber nonwoven and scrim