|Article||Article number||Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||
Nominal volume flow
|Initial pressure drop [Pa]||Average arrestance [%]|
|LH 350||7759411||480 x 480 x 14||350||75||99|
|LH 370||53331111||480 x 480 x 14||900||30||99|
|LH 1000||7760232||480 x 480 x 14||1,000||85||94|
|LH 1000 / OV||53255290||480 x 480 x 14||1,000||60||92|
ApplicationsHigh-temperature filter packs LH 350, LH 370, LH 1000 and LH 1000 OV are used for:
- filtration of recirculating air in drying booths or drying ovens in surface treatment systems
- filtration of air and gases at high temperatures.
- The filter media used for all Viledon high-temperature filter packs is made of a glass-fiber nonwoven framed in expanded aluminium metal. LH 350 and LH 1000 have clean air sides that are equipped with an additional glass-fiber nonwoven layer.
- All variants carry a type sticker on the clean air side.
- LH 370 consists of a progressively structured polyester staple-fiber nonwoven with a scrim on the clean air side in expanded aluminium metal.
- The temperature stability amounts to 120°C (LH 370), 200°C (LH 350) resp. 300 °C (LH 1000 / LH 1000 OV).