Filter with aluminum plenum hood H14
Compact and lightweight for flexible installation
Viledon HEPA and ULPA filter with aluminum plenum hood are used for intake and recirculating air filtration of cleanrooms and flexible cleanroom system requiring the highest clean air quality and sterility.
|Article||Article number||Dimensions (W x H x D)||Filter class acc. to EN 1822||Nominal volume flow
(m³ / h)
|Arrestance efficiency MPPS||Filter class acc. to ISO 29463|
|SF14-A-0305X0610X150X05-Z02H-AL-250X50||53562882||305 x 610 x 150||H14||280||≥ 99,995||ISO 45 H|
|SF14-A-0610X0610X150X05-Z02H-AL-250X50||53553440||610 x 610 x 150||H14||600||≥ 99,995||ISO 45 H|
|SF14-A-0610X0915X150X05-Z02H-AL-250X50||53447038||610 x 915 x 150||H14||900||≥ 99,995||ISO 45 H|
|SF14-A-0610X1220X150X05-Z02H-AL-250X50||53570657||610 x 1220 x 150||H14||1200||≥ 99,995||ISO 45 H|
ApplicationsViledon HEPA and ULPA filter with aluminum plenum hood are used for intake and recirculating air filtration of cleanrooms and flexible cleanroom system requiring the highest clean air quality and sterility, e.g.
- in hospitals / medical institutes, pharmacies, sterile rooms, labs, research centers etc.
- in highly sensitive industrial processes (pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, chemicals, optics, food/beverages, micro-electronics etc.)
- The filter media used are high-arrestance micro-glass-fiber papers.
- The MiniPleat technology employed ensures flow-friendly geometry and equidistance of the pleats, with homogeneous media velocity coupled with a very low pressure drop. This means particularly cost-efficient and dependable operation, and a quasi-laminar outflow.
- Each filter element is tested using state-of-the-art scanning equipment for arrestance efficiency and leakproofing in accordance with EN 1822, and delivered together with the corresponding test certificate.
- The frame is made of extruded anodized aluminium, with an airtight, cast-in aluminum plenum hood on the upstream side. An integrated perforated deflector plate equalizes the incoming air flow (minimum filter size 610 x 610 mm). The sturdy construction is moisture-resistant and offers high security against the growth of bacteria and moulds.
- Easy handling and mounting, as the units are distortion-resistant and exceptionally lightweight.
- The filter / hood modules feature a protection grid on the clean air side made from powder-coated expanded metal and a connection for measuring aerosol/pressure drop.