|Article||Article number||Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||Filter class acc. to EN 1822||Filter class acc. to ISO 29461-1||
Nominal volume flow
(m³ / h)
Initial pressure drop
|EMAXX E12 1/1 V08-25-Z09S-G27-30m²||53552309||592 x 592 x 422||E12||ISO T12||3400||250|
|EMAXX E12 1/1 V08-25-N19S-G27-30m²||53552257||592 x 592 x 422||E12||ISO T12||3400||250|
|EMAXX E12 B 1/1 V08-25-N19S-G27-30M²||53569111||592 x 592 x 422||E12||ISO T12||3400||250|
Viledon eMaxx filters are a generation of powerful, efficient, economic and durable cassette filters offering operational reliability and cost efficiency for supply of air filtration systems which have stringent requirements for clean air quality. They are used in
intake air filtration for gas turbines and compressors
- High-strength synthetic media and micro-glass-fiber papers with hydrophobic coating are used.
- The 4-sided, leakproof casting of the dimensionally stable media pleat pack provides high burst strength as well as excellent security against dust penetration during operation.
- During usage the vertical arrangement of pleats allows drainage of water to the bottom. The filter frame features an integrated water slope which transports the water towards the upstream side of the filter. Both results in less water saturation of the filter and reduced pressure drop increase.
- Combined with the filter elements depth of 422 mm, particularly high dust holding capacity can be achieved resulting in long useful lifetimes.
- The filters can be used as part of the unique Viledon modular clip-on system. They can be combined with hydroMaxx coalescer filters or with MVPGT respectively MaxiPleat cassette filters in one filter stage by simple clip-on.
Overview of the eMaxx E12 cassette filters
Cassette filter eMaxx E12
In order to achieve the largest possible filter media area in cassette filters, they are installed in pleated (folded) form. The type and shape of the pleat play an important role in the filter performance. Cassette filters are classified (with pocket filters, HEPA filters and filter mats) as depth-loading filters. The eMaxx E12 product series from Viledon belongs to the generation of cassette filters that are powerful, efficient, economical and resistant.
Areas of application for eMaxx E12
Thanks to their high operational reliability and cost-effectiveness, eMaxx E12 cassette filters are used for supply air systems with high clean air quality requirements. They have proven their worth in the intake air filtration of gas turbines and compressors. Contamination can lead to corrosion and reduce the performance of the equipment. Downtime is also possible. Multi-stage filter systems increase the protection of turbines and compressors and ensure effective filtration. Viledon eMaxx cassette filters are also convincing when used in ventilation systems.
eMaxx E12 cassette filters and their advantages
Synthetic media and high-strength micro-glassfiber papers with water-repellent coating are used as filter media. The leak-free, four-sided potting of the dimensionally stable pleat packets ensures high load-bearing capacity in operation and high functional reliability against dust breakthrough. In addition, eMaxx E12 cassette filters can be used as a component of the Viledon Modular Clip-on System. Simple clipping-on allows them to be combined with hydroMaxx coalescer filters or MVPGT or MaxiPleat cassette filters in a single filter stage. Thanks to the modular clip-on system, an additional filter stage can be installed without great effort. This is of particular benefit to users with limited space.