Powerful. Efficient. Economic. Durable.
A generation of powerful, efficient, economic and resilient cassette filters. They offer high operational reliability and cost-efficiency while increasing the efficiency of turbine performance.
|Article||Article number||Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||Class to ISO 16890||Filter class acc. to EN 1822||Filter class acc. to ISO 29461-1||
Nominal volume flow
|Initial pressure drop [Pa]|
|EMAXX E11 1/1 V08-25-Z09S-F27-30m²||53542389||592 x 592 x 422||ISO ePM1 >95%||E11||ISO T11||3,400||170|
|EMAXX E11 1/1 V08-25-N19S-F27-30m²||53541787||592 x 592 x 422||ISO ePM1 >95%||E11||ISO T11||3,400||170|
|EMAXX E11 B 1/1 V08-25-N19S-F27-30M²||53572433||592 x 592 x 422||ISO ePM1 >95%||E11||ISO T11||3,400||170|
Viledon eMaxx filters are a generation of powerful, efficient, economic and durable cassette filters offering operational reliability and cost efficiency for supply of air filtration systems which have stringent requirements for clean air quality. They are used in
intake air filtration for gas turbines and compressors.
- High-strength synthetic media and micro-glass-fiber papers with hydrophobic coating are used.
- The 4-sided, leakproof casting of the dimensionally stable media pleat pack provides high burst strength as well as excellent security against dust penetration during operation.
- During usage the vertical arrangement of pleats allows drainage of water to the bottom. The filter frame features an integrated water slope which transports the water towards the upstream side of the filter. Both results in less water saturation of the filter and reduced pressure drop increase.
- Combined with the filter elements depth of 422 mm, particularly high dust holding capacity can be achieved resulting in long useful lifetimes.
- The filters can be used as part of the unique Viledon modular clip-on system. They can be combined with hydroMaxx coalescer filters or with MVPGT respectively MaxiPleat cassette filters in one filter stage by simple clip-on.
Overview of the eMaxx E11 cassette filters
Cassette filter eMaxx E11
Like pocket filters, HEPA filters and filter mats, cassette filters also belong to the group of depth-loading filters. In order to achieve the largest possible filter media area, they are installed in pleated, i.e. folded, form. The filter performance of cassette filters is influenced, among other things, by the type and shape of the pleat. The eMaxx E11 product series from Viledon is convincing as a generation of high-performance, efficient, economical and resistant cassette filters. They ensure high operational reliability and economy with a long lifetime. In addition, eMaxx E11 cassette filters increase the efficiency of turbine performance.
Applications of eMaxx E11
eMaxx E11 cassette filters are very reliable and economical. Therefore, they are suitable for supply air systems with high demands on clean air quality. eMaxx E11 cassette filters are used, for example, in the intake air filtration of gas turbines and compressors. Particles in the intake air promote corrosion and can lead to downtime. Effective filtration through multi-stage filter systems can protect turbines and compressors. eMaxx E11 cassette filters are also used in ventilation systems.
eMaxx E11 cassette filters and their advantages
Synthetic media and high-strength micro glass fiber papers with water-repellent coating are used as filter media. The leak-free, four-sided potting of the dimensionally stable pleat packets ensures high load-bearing capacity in operation and high functional reliability against dust breakthrough. The vertical arrangement of the pleats facilitates the downward drainage of water. A drainage slope integrated in the frame conveys the water towards the upstream side of the filter. As a further plus point, eMaxx E11 cassette filters can also be used as a module of the Viledon Modular Clip-on System. Simply clipping them on and they can be combined with hydroMaxx coalescer filters or MVPGT or MaxiPleat cassette filters in one filter stage. The modular clip-on system is the ideal solution for integrating an additional filter stage in a space-saving way without great effort. Concepts with a 2-in-1 filter solution have proved particularly useful where installation space is limited.