|Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]
|Class to ISO 16890
|Filter class acc. to ISO 29461-1
|Filter class acc. to EN 779:2012
Nominal volume flow
|Initial pressure drop [Pa]
|MVPGT 98 1/1-L V08X25-N19S-D27-30M²
|592 x 592 x 422
|ISO ePM1 85%
Viledon MVPGT-L cassette filters are used for intake air filtration of
gas turbines in power generation and in the oil and gas industry
compressors and diesel and gas engines
They are particularly well suited for peaking units located onshore with average dust concentrations in the ambient air.
- For high performance requirements MVPGT-L cassette filters are optimized in terms of an extended filter surface of 30 m².
- The MVPGT-L series excels in terms of high dust holding capacity and low pressure drop resulting in long useful lifetimes.
- Supplied with burst protection grids fitted to minimize risk of damage to the filter during operation.
- A lug between the two inner V’s allows easy handling.
- The frame offers various possibilities for the installation of clips to hold prefilters.
- Optionally installed pins can be used for combination with other pre- or final filters for a 2-in-1 system solution by using the patented Viledon modular clip-on system.
Overview of the MVPGT 98-L cassette filters
Cassette filter MVPGT 98-L
Cassette filters (together with pocket filters, filter mats and HEPA filters) belong to the group of depth-loading filters. Their filter panels are enclosed in a fixed frame. Thanks to the pleated (folded) shape of the filter media, the filter media area is as large as possible.
Applications of MVPGT 98-L
In oil and gas production, reliability and economy are the most important factors. Environmental influences can cause corrosion damage to gas turbines and compressors if they are not protected by a suitable filter system. Customized filter solutions minimize the risk of unplanned downtime and optimize plant performance. MVPGT 98-L cassette filters from Viledon are convincing in the intake air filtration of gas turbines and turbo compressors at onshore locations with moderate dust concentrations. They are used in power plants and in the oil and gas industry. They have also proven their worth in compressors and diesel and gas engines.
MVPGT 98-L cassette filters and their advantages
MVPGT 98-L cassette filters are the design variant for high-performance requirements, as their filter area has been increased to 30 m². Other important features are the high dust holding capacity and the low pressure drop values, which ensure a long lifetime. To prevent damage during operation, MVPGT 98-L cassette filters are equipped with a burst handle guard. Thanks to the frame construction, clips can be installed to allow pre-filters to be attached. The modular clip-on system is suitable for space-saving integration of an additional filter stage without great effort. Especially in a plant situation with limited installation space, a 2-in-1 filter solution is advantageous.