|Article||Article number||Dimensions (W x H x D)||Class to ISO 16890||Filter class acc. to ISO 29461-1||Filter class acc. to EN 779:2012||Nominal volume flow
(m³ / h)
|Initial pressure drop
|MVPGT 98 1/1-L V08X25-N19S-D27-30M²||53567618||592 x 592 x 422||ISO ePM1 85%||ISO T9||F9||4250||150|
Viledon MVPGT-L cassette filters are used for intake air filtration of
gas turbines in power generation and in the oil and gas industry
compressors and diesel and gas engines
They are particularly well suited for peaking units located onshore with average dust concentrations in the ambient air.
- For high performance requirements MVPGT-L cassette filters are optimized in terms of an extended filter surface of 30 m².
- The MVPGT-L series excels in terms of high dust holding capacity and low pressure drop resulting in long useful lifetimes.
- Supplied with burst protection grids fitted to minimize risk of damage to the filter during operation.
- A lug between the two inner V’s allows easy handling.
- The frame offers various possibilities for the installation of clips to hold prefilters.
- Optionally installed pins can be used for combination with other pre- or final filters for a 2-in-1 system solution by using the patented Viledon modular clip-on system.