|Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]
|Class to ISO 16890
|Filter class acc. to ISO 29461-1
|Filter class acc. to EN 779:2012
Nominal volume flow
|Initial pressure drop [Pa]
|MVPGT 98 1/1 V08x25-Z09N-D27-21m²
|592 x 592 x 292
|ISO ePM1 85%
|MVPGT 98 1/1 V08x25-N19N-D27-21m²
|592 x 592 x 292
|ISO ePM1 85%
ApplicationsViledon MVPGT-21 cassette filters are used for intake air filtration of
- gas turbines in power generation and in the oil and gas industry
- compressors and diesel and gas engines They are particularly well suited for peaking units located onshore with average dust concentrations in the ambient air.
- For high performance requirements MVPGT-21 cassette filters are optimized in terms of an extended filter surface of 21 m² featuring high dust holding capacity and low pressure drop.
- Supplied with protection grids fitted to minimize risk of damage to the filter during operation and optionally with a foamed-in place gasket.
- Recessed vertical rails allow full usage of a directly attached prefilter panel resulting in longer lifetimes.
- A lug between the two inner V’s allows easy handling.
- The frame offers various possibilities for the installation of clips to hold prefilters.
- Optionally installed pins can be used for combination with other pre- or final filters for a 2-in-1 system solution by using the patented Viledon modular clip-on system.
Overview of the MVPGT 98-21 cassette filters
Cassette filters MVPGT 98-21
Cassette filters (together with filter mats, pocket filters and HEPA filters) belong to the group of depth-loading filters. The use of filter media in pleated (folded) form ensures that the largest possible filter area is achieved. MVPGT 98-21 cassette filters have an extended filter area of 21 m² and are suitable as intake air filters for gas turbines and turbo compressors.
Areas of application for MVPGT 98-21
Particles in gas turbines or compressors can cause damage and impair performance. Multi-stage filtration systems can be used to protect equipment. MVPGT 98-21 cassette filters from Viledon are ideally suited for the intake air filtration of gas turbines and turbocompressors on land. They are particularly convincing at onshore locations where dust concentrations are moderate.
MVPGT 98-21 cassette filters and their advantages
MVPGT 98-21 cassette filters have an extended filter area to meet high performance requirements. They have a high dust holding capacity and low pressure drop values. The integrated handle protection reduces the risk of damage during operation. This is also optionally available with an endless foamed-on seal. The patented Viledon Modular Clip-On System makes it possible to combine it with other prefilters or final filters to create a 2-in-1 system solution. This allows an additional filter stage to be integrated - saving space with only little effort. Concepts with a 2-in-1 filter solution are particularly popular where space is limited.