The budget solution for a good indoor climate
The WinAir 75 fine filters create good clean air quality based on good arrestance coupled with a low pressure drop.
|Article||Article number||Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||Class to ISO 16890||Filter class acc. to EN 779:2012||
Nominal volume flow
|Initial pressure drop [Pa]|
|WinAir 75 1/4 4M||53393171||289 x 289 x 510||ISO ePM10 70%||M6||800||100|
|WinAir 75 1/4 4L||53393172||289 x 289 x 650||ISO ePM10 70%||M6||800||75|
|WinAir 75 1/2 4M||53390801||289 x 592 x 510||ISO ePM10 70%||M6||1,700||100|
|WinAir 75 1/2 4L||53390802||289 x 592 x 625||ISO ePM10 70%||M6||1,700||75|
|WinAir 75 5/6 6M||53390803||492 x 592 x 510||ISO ePM10 70%||M6||2,550||100|
|WinAir 75 5/6 6L||53390804||492 x 592 x 625||ISO ePM10 70%||M6||2,550||75|
|WinAir 75 1/1 8M||53390798||592 x 592 x 510||ISO ePM10 70%||M6||3,400||100|
|WinAir 75 1/1 8L||53390799||592 x 592 x 625||ISO ePM10 70%||M6||3,400||75|
ApplicationsThe WinAir 75 fine filters create good clean air quality based on good arrestance coupled with a low pressure drop. Used as prefilters, they protect the downstream filter stages.
- Good filtration characteristics thanks to progressively structured filter media made of synthetic-organic fibers and microfibers.
- Filter pockets foamed into the PU front frame, and welded in a leakproof configuration.
- Pocket forming through integrated welded seams.
- The pocket filters are microbiologically inactive and meet all hygiene requirements of the German VDI Guideline 6022 “Hygiene requirements for ventilation and air-conditioning systems and units”.
- Free of glass-fibers, non-corroding, moisture-resistant up to 100 % relative humidity, self-extinguishing under DIN 53438 (fire class F 1).
- Simple, secure installation, suitable for all commonly used mounting frames.
Overview of the WinAir 75 series pocket filters
WinAir 75 pocket filters
Pocket filters are used in a one- or multi-stage filter solution, e.g. as prefilters for cleanrooms. Depending on the design, they filter coarse dust or fine dust. Pocket filters are classified in the category of depth-loading filters. WinAir 75 fine filters from Viledon achieve high air quality indoors.
Areas of application for WinAir 75
WinAir 75 pocket filters are used for fine filtration. They convince by their efficient separation with a simultaneously low pressure difference. As a result, pocket filters of the WinAir 75 product series achieve a high indoor air quality. They are also used as prefilters to protect the downstream filter stages.
WinAir 75 pocket filters and their advantages
The filter media made of synthetic-organic fibres and microfibres have a progressive structure. This is how WinAir 75 pocket filters achieve their good filtration properties. They are equipped with leakproof welded filter pockets foamed into the PUR front frame. Integrated weld seams serve as spacers. In addition, WinAir 75 pocket filters impress with their microbiological inactivity and compliance with all hygiene criteria of VDI guideline 6022. Furthermore, they are free of glass fibres and corrosion, moisture-resistant up to 100 % relative humidity and self-extinguishing according to DIN 53438 (fire class F 1). The pocket filters allow easy and safe installation, suitable for common mounting frames.