Honeycomb (HM) systems
Vapor Adsorber series 1000HM
Energy-efficent system solutuions for enhanced corrosion control
The Viledon HM Vapor Adsorber series 1000HM is a complete, skid-mounted system used to control organic and inorganic gaseous contaminants by activated carbon adsorption and chemical reaction. It provides highly purified makeup air for pressurizing control rooms to prevent the intrusion of contaminated air.
|Article||Dimensions (W x H x D)||Air volume (m³/h)||Number of HM modules||Weight, empty
|Weight, with modules (kg)|
|1000HM||1321 x 1496 x 1016||1700||8||293||351|
ApplicationsHM Vapor Adsorber serie 1000HM is used in different areas for the prevention of corrosion caused by contaminant gases.
- Petrochemical plants
- Electric centers
- Paper mills
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Data centers
- Break rooms
- Commercial and industrial offices
- Provides protection from gas-phase contaminants.
- Each system is pre-engineered and includes a fan, a particulate pre-filter, four passes of honeycomb matrix activated carbon modules with Versacomb media and a particulate final filter.
- Can be used at face velocities up to 500 fpm.
- Can be used in ambient conditions up to 170 °F and 99 % RH non-condensing.
- The Viledon HM Vapor Adsorber ships completely assembled unless otherwise requested or as dictated by shipping limitations or job site requirements.