(kg / m³)
|Nominal diameter / Nominal lengths (mm)||Removal capacity for H2S of own weight
|Removal capacity for SO2 of own weight
|Removal capacity for Cl2
of own weight (%)
|Removal capacity for NH3 of own weight
ApplicationsViledon ChemControl Pellets are used in different areas for the prevention of corrosion caused by acidic gases. Special pellets are utilized for ammonia and chlorine.
- Paper and chemical pulp industrie
- Chemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Computer center
- CCP 903 pellets are specifically used for the removal of gaseous ammonia from airstreams.
- They capture ammonia by means of adsorption and absorption inside their zeolite structure.
- A high inner surface provides good removal capacity over a long service life.
- Download Material Safety Data Sheets