(kg / m³)
|Nominal diameter / Nominal lengths (mm)||Removal capacity for H2S of own weight
|Removal capacity for SO2 of own weight
|Removal capacity for Cl2
of own weight (%)
|Removal capacity for NH3 of own weight
|CCP 610||510||4 x 8|
ApplicationsViledon ChemControl Pellets are used in different areas for the prevention of corrosion caused by acidic gases. Special pellets are utilized for ammonia and chlorine.
- Paper and chemical pulp industrie
- Chemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Computer center
- CPP 610 pellets are used for the filtration of airborne contaminant gases such as hydrocarbons, volatile organic compounds, chlorine and nitrogen dioxide.
- They consist of virgin activated carbon, which offers a very high innersurface area to achieve excellent adsorption capacities.
- CCP 610 pellets provide very low resistance to airflow and long service life.
- Download Material Safety Data Sheets