(kg / m³)
|Nominal diameter / Nominal lengths (mm)||
Removal capacity for H2S of own weight
Removal capacity for SO2 of own weight
Removal capacity for Cl2
of own weight (%)
Removal capacity for NH3 of own weight
ApplicationsViledon ChemControl Pellets are used in different areas for the prevention of corrosion caused by acidic gases. Special pellets are utilized for ammonia and chlorine.
- Paper and chemical pulp industrie
- Chemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Computer center
- CCP 310 pellets are recommended for the following contaminant gases: Hydrogen sulfide (H2S), Sulfur dioxide (SO2), Other oxides of sulfur, Nitrogen oxides (NOx), Chlorin.
- The solution of choice for the filtration of acidic gases in highly corrosive
environments, such as the pulp & paper industry.
- The porous structure of CCP 310 pelletsis based on activated alumina impregnated with activated carbon, which is evenly distributed in the pellet to achieve high efficiency over long lifetimes.
- Download Material Safety Data Sheets
Overview of ChemControl Pellets CCP 310 gas phase filter
Gas phase filter ChemControl Pellets CCP 310
Harmful gases pose risks to our health. They can cause unpleasant odours and reduce working comfort. In addition, harmful gases promote corrosion of electronic components and thus increase operating costs. With a custom-fit filtration system, employees and processes are protected from aggressive harmful gases. ChemControl Pellets CCP 310 from Viledon remove harmful gases from the air by adsorption, absorption and chemisorption.
Areas of application for CCP 310
Numerous industries depend on the removal of harmful gases and use CCP 310 pellets for gas phase filtration. These include, for example, the pulp and paper industry, petrochemicals, mining and smelting, chemicals and pharmaceuticals. Gas phase filters such as CCP 310 Pellets are also used in computer centres, laboratories, microelectronics and in the fertiliser profit sector.
CCP 310 gas phase filter pellets and their advantages
CCP 310 gas phase filters pellets are suitable for removing the harmful gases hydrogen sulphide, sulphur dioxide, other sulphur oxides, nitrogen oxides, formaldehyde, thiol alcohols (mercaptans) and low-molecular organic acids. They are also convincing in the filtration of acid gases in highly corrosive environments, as is the case in paper and pulp production, for example. The porous structure of the ChemControl Pellets CCP 310 achieves high efficiency over a long lifetime.