(kg / m³)
|Nominal diameter / Nominal lengths (mm)||
Removal capacity for H2S of own weight
Removal capacity for SO2 of own weight
Removal capacity for Cl2
of own weight (%)
Removal capacity for NH3 of own weight
ApplicationsViledon ChemControl Pellets are used in different areas for the prevention of corrosion caused by acidic gases. Special pellets are utilized for ammonia and chlorine.
- Paper and chemical pulp industrie
- Chemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Computer center
- CCP 108 pellets are recommended for the following contaminant gases: Hydrogen sulfide (H2S), Sulfur dioxide (SO2), Other oxides of sulfur, Nitrogen oxides (NOx), Formaldehyde, Mercaptans, Low molecular weight organic acids.
- Contaminant gases are removed by adsorption, absorption and chemisorption.
- They contain a minimum of 8 % potassium permanganate to eliminate contaminants via oxidation reaction to inactive solids.
- Download Material Safety Data Sheets
Overview of ChemControl Pellets CCP 108 gas phase filter
Gas phase filter ChemControl Pellets CCP 108
Harmful gases can cause foul odours and lead to adverse health effects. They also promote corrosion of electronic components, increasing the likelihood of expensive repairs or breakdowns. In the long run, noxious gases can significantly disrupt processes and increase plant costs. A suitable filtration concept with gas phase filters protects employees and operating processes from harmful gases. CCP 180 gas phase filters pellets protect against corrosion by reliably removing harmful gases.
Areas of application for CCP 108
ChemControl Pellets CCP 108 are convincing in various areas. These include, for example, the paper and pulp industry, petrochemicals, mining and metallurgy, chemicals and pharmaceuticals. They are also used in computer centres, laboratories, microelectronics and in the fertiliser industry.
CCP 108 gas phase filter pellets and their advantages
CCP 108 gas phase filter pellets are ideally suited for the removal of the harmful gases hydrogen sulphide, sulphur dioxide, other sulphur oxides, nitrogen oxides, formaldehyde, thiol alcohols (mercaptans) and low-molecular organic acids. They achieve this through adsorption, absorption and chemisorption. CCP 108 pellets from Viledon consist of at least 4 % potassium permanganate. They remove harmful gases thanks to oxidation to inactive solids.