High sustainability in explosive applications
CPack AXM filters are ideally suited for use in potentially explosive atmospheres. Due to their low installation depth, CPack AXM filters are often used as secondary filter for edrizzi for the filtration of cabin exhaust air.
|Article||Class to ISO 16890||Filter class acc. to EN 779:2012||Nominal volume flow
(m³ / h)
|Initial pressure drop
|CPACK AXM 592x592x96 H0 P15/350||ISO Coarse 45%||G3||3.400||100||P15/350 S||Head frame|
|CPACK AXM 592x592x96 H0 P15/500||ISO Coarse 65%||G4||3.400||135||P15/500 S||Head frame|
|CPACK AXM 592x592x96 H0 PSB/290||ISO Coarse 55%||G4||3.400||110||PSB/290 S||Head frame|
|CPACK AXM 592x592x96 B0 P15/500||ISO Coarse 65%||G4||3.400||125||P15/500 S||Box-Type|
|CPACK AXM 592x592x48 B0 P15/350||ISO Coarse 45%||G3||3.400||70||P15/350 S||Box-Type|
|CPACK AXM 592x592x48 B0 P15/500||ISO Coarse 65%||G4||3.400||95||P15/500 S||Box-Type|
|CPACK AXM 485x485x145 R1 P15/500||ISO Coarse 65%||G4||750||20||P15/500 S||Secondary edrizzi filter|
|CPACK Pleat + NFEWP02 P15/500 S||ISO Coarse 65%||G4||750||20||P15/500 S||Secondary edrizzi filter|
|CPACK Pleat + NFEWP02 P15/150 S||ISO Coarse 30%||G2||750||15||P15/150 S||Secondary edrizzi filter|
ApplicationsCPack AXM Panel Filters are ideally suited for use in potentially explosive atmospheres. Due to their low installation depth, CPack AXM filters are often used as secondary filter for edrizzi for the filtration of cabin exhaust air. In addition to applications in surface technology, the filters also meet the highest requirements in gas turbines or in building ventilation.For this purpose,the variant CPack M without ATEX approval can be used.
- The filter medium used is a synthetic nonwoven filter mat in a galvanized metal frame.
- The high-quality material structure enables optimal dust absorption with low pressure loss.
- CPack filters are corrosion and moisture resistant up to 100 % humidity and temperature resistance up to100 °C.
- The filters are available with a wide selection of Viledon filter mats, allowing them to be tailored to meet existing process requirements.
- The pleat packs have a depth of 48 or 96 mm.
- The variants with header frames can be installed in commercially available mounting frames.
- Variants with recessed pleat package and a depth of 145 mm are specially designed for installation behindthe edrizzi paint mist separator. These CPack filters can be inserted together with the edrizzi box in the same mounting frame.