Extend the operational lifetime of your fine filters
The MP 45 filter cells are used for prefiltration and here extend the useful lifetime of the downstream high-performance filters. They can be substituted for almost all commercially available filter cells and filter mats in replaceable frames.
Product data sheet
Filter cells MP 45
|Article||Article number||Dimensions (W x H x D)||Class to ISO 16890||Filter class acc. to EN 779:2012||Nominal volume flow
(m³ / h)
|Initial pressure drop
|MP 45 0595x0595x48||53349216||595 x 595 x 48||ISO coarse 65%||G4||3400||75|
|MP 45 0595x0595x96||53307806||595 x 595 x 96||ISO coarse 65%||G4||3400||50|
ApplicationsThe MP 45 filter cells are used for prefiltration in ventilation and air-conditioning equipment as well as in air intake systems, and here extend the useful lifetimes of the downstream high-performance filters.
- The filter medium used is a progressively structured nonwoven made of break-resistant synthetic-organic fibers.
- The frame features sturdy, moisture-repellent cardboard, glued to the pleated filter medium at the four interior sides of the frame in a dust-proof configuration.
- Diagonally positioned protection grids enhance the frame’s stability.
- The filter medium is moisture-resistant up to 100% relative humidity, so that the dimensional stability of the pleat package is assured.
- The maximum temperature for thermal stability is 70°C.