|Article||Thermal stability (°C)||Filter medium||Maximum tensile force along / across (N / 5 cm)||Weight per unit area approx.
(g / m²)
|FIBER Bags||80||PES||750 / 750||250|
|FIBER Bags AS||80||PES, AS||750 / 750||260|
ApplicationsFiber Bags are used for any kind of difficult dust removal job. They have proven themselves particularly in applications where fibrous dusts occur, for example:
- in the wood processing and woodworking industry
- in the paper industry
- In particular for extraction of fibrous dust, high arrestance with a low pressure drop can be achieved with Fiber Bags.
- Significantly longer useful lifetimes than conventional needlefelts.
- Very high resistance to abrasion.
- The Viledon dust removal media FE 2919 + FE 2920 are made from recycled polyester. So the plastic can be brought back into industrial circulation and is not dumped on a landfill. This is a proactive contribution towards resource-economy.