|Article||Filter class acc. to EN 1822||
Nominal volume flow
(m³ / h)
Initial pressure drop
|Nominal diameter / Nominal lengths (mm)||Arrestance efficiency MPPS||Filter class acc. to ISO 29463|
|SP11-A-0175x0175||E11||130||120||175 / 175||≥ 95||ISO 15 E|
|SP11-A-0175x0226||E11||170||120||175 / 226||≥ 95||ISO 15 E|
ApplicationsViledon EPA cartridge filters offer in a minimized space highly efficient arrestance in a compactly dimensioned unit. They are used for various applications in medical technology and the pharmaceutical industry.
- High-arrestance micro-fiber papers are used as filter media.
- Compactly dimensioned unit for highly efficient arrestance in a minimized space.
- The sheathing of powder-coated expanded metal protects the filter media from damage.
- Endlessly and homogeneously foamed-on polyurethane seal.
- Viledon EPA cartridge filters are microbiologically inactive and meet all hygiene requirements of the German VDI Guideline 6022 “Hygiene requirements for HVAC systems and units”.