High volume flow filters H14
Efficient air filtration in cleanrooms
Viledon high volume flow filters are used in intake, exhaust and recirculating air filtration in clean rooms in air-conditioning systems with ultra-stringent requirements for clean air quality and sterility.
|Article||Article number||Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||Filter class acc. to EN 1822||
Nominal volume flow
|Initial pressure drop [Pa]||MPPS efficiency [%] 1||Filter class acc. to ISO 29463|
|SF14-B-0288x0593x292/V06x25-N10N||53417294||288 x 593 x 292||H14||1,800||320||≥ 99,995||ISO 45 H|
|SF14-B-0305x0305x292/V06x25-N10N||53415772||305 x 305 x 292||H14||1,000||320||≥ 99,995||ISO 45 H|
|SF14-B-0305x0610x292/V06x25-N10N||53418697||305 x 610 x 292||H14||2,000||320||≥ 99,995||ISO 45 H|
|SF14-B-0593x0593x292/V12x25-N10N||53429101||593 x 593 x 292||H14||3,600||320||≥ 99,995||ISO 45 H|
|SF14-B-0610x0610x292/V12x25-N10N||53412194||610 x 610 x 292||H14||4,000||320||≥ 99,995||ISO 45 H|
1 Most Penetrating Particle Size efficiency [%]
ApplicationsViledon high volume flow filters are used in intake, exhaust and recirculated air filtration in cleanrooms in air-conditioning systems with ultra-stringent requirements for clean air quality and sterility, e.g.
- in sophisticated air-conditioning technology (operating theaters / intensive care units in hospitals and medical institutes, pharmacies, sterile rooms, labs, research centers, etc.)
- in sensitive industrial processes (pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, chemicals, optics, food and beverage processing, micro-electronics,
- High-efficiency micro-glass-fiber papers are used as filter media.
- The MiniPleat technology employed, plus the V-shaped configuration of the pleat package, ensure a particularly large filtering area for maximum air flow rate per filter element together with homogeneous media velocity, coupled with a very low pressure drop. This means particularly cost-efficient and dependable operation with a very long lifetime.
- Viledon high volume flow filters feature recessed grips at the side and a gripping lug for easier handling and installation
- The frame consists of galvanized steel or stainless steel sheeting and is extremely solid and moisture-resistant.
- Each filter element is tested for leakproofing in accordance with EN 1822,
and delivered together with the corresponding test certificate.
- Viledon high volume flow filters are microbiologically inactive and meet all hygiene requirements of the German VDI Guideline 6022 “Hygiene requirements for HVAC systems and units”.
- A continuous and homogeneously foamed-on profile gasket made of polyurethane. Also available with a flat gasket on request.