High volume flow filters H13
Efficient air filtration in cleanrooms
|Article||Article number||Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||Filter class acc. to EN 1822||
Nominal volume flow
|Initial pressure drop [Pa]||MPPS efficiency [%] 1||Filter class acc. to ISO 29463|
|SF13-B-0288x0593x292/V06x25-N10N||53412638||288 x 593 x 292||H13||1,800||250||≥ 99,95||ISO 35 H|
|SF13-B-0305x0305x292/V06x25-N10N||53411980||305 x 305 x 292||H13||1,000||250||≥ 99,95||ISO 35 H|
|SF13-B-0305x0610x292/V06x25-N10N||53412052||305 x 610 x 292||H13||2,000||250||≥ 99,95||ISO 35 H|
|SF13-B-0593x0593x292/V12x25-N10N||53412644||593 x 593 x 292||H13||3,600||250||≥ 99,95||ISO 35 H|
|SF13-B-0610x0610x292/V10x25-N10N||53412060||610 x 610 x 292||H13||3,400||250||≥ 99,95||ISO 35 H|
|SF13-B-0610x0610x292/V12x25-N10N||53412054||610 x 610 x 292||H13||4,000||250||≥ 99,95||ISO 35 H|
|SF13-B-0610x0762x292/V14x25-N10N||53412056||610 x 762 x 292||H13||4,700||250||≥ 99,95||ISO 35 H|
ApplicationsViledon high volume flow filters are used in intake, exhaust and recirculated air filtration in cleanrooms in air-conditioning systems with ultra-stringent requirements for clean air quality and sterility, e.g.
in sophisticated air-conditioning technology (operating theaters / intensive care units in hospitals and medical institutes, pharmacies, sterile rooms, labs, research centers, etc.)
in sensitive industrial processes (pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, chemicals, optics, food and beverage processing, micro-electronics,
- High-efficiency micro-glass-fiber papers are used as filter media.
- The MiniPleat technology employed, plus the V-shaped configuration of the pleat package, ensure a particularly large filtering area for maximum air flow rate per filter element together with homogeneous media velocity, coupled with a very low pressure drop. This means particularly cost-efficient and dependable operation with a very long lifetime.
- Viledon high volume flow filters feature recessed grips at the side and a gripping lug for easier handling and installation
- The frame consists of galvanized steel or stainless steel sheeting and is extremely solid and moisture-resistant.
- Each filter element is tested for leakproofing in accordance with EN 1822,
and delivered together with the corresponding test certificate.
- Viledon high volume flow filters are microbiologically inactive and meet all hygiene requirements of the German VDI Guideline 6022 “Hygiene requirements for HVAC systems and units”.
- A continuous and homogeneously foamed-on profile gasket made of polyurethane. Also available with a flat gasket on request.