|Article||Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||Filter class acc. to EN 1822||
Nominal volume flow
|Initial pressure drop [Pa]||MPPS efficiency [%] 1||Filter class acc. to ISO 29463||Pleat depth [mm]|
|SF14-A-0305x0610x292x17-N13N||305 x 610 x 292||H14||1,100||230||≥ 99,995||ISO 45 H||175|
|SF14-A-0457x0457x292x17-N13N||457 x 457 x 292||H14||1,300||230||≥ 99,995||ISO 45 H||175|
|SF14-A-0610x0610x292x17-N13N||610 x 610 x 292||H14||2,400||230||≥ 99,995||ISO 45 H||175|
|SF14-A-0610x0762x292x17-N13N||610 x 762 x 292||H14||3,000||230||≥ 99,995||ISO 45 H||175|
1 Most Penetrating Particle Size efficiency [%]
ApplicationsViledon HEPA filters with aluminum frame are used in intake and recirculated air filtration for cleanrooms and in laminar flow boxes with ultra-stringent requirements for clean air and sterility, e. g.
- in sophisticated air-conditioning applications (operating theatres/intensive care units of hospitals and medical institutes, pharmacies, sterile rooms, labs, research centers, etc.)
- in sensitive industrial processes (pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, chemicals, optics, food/beverages, micro-electronics, etc.)
- in ceiling outlets and modules for flexible cleanroom systems.
- High-efficiency micro-glass-fiber papers are used as filter media.
- The MiniPleat technology employed ensures flow-friendly geometry and equidistance of the pleats, with homogeneous media velocity coupled with a very low pressure drop. This means particularly cost-efficient and dependable operation plus a quasilaminar outflow.
- The frame consists of extruded, anodized aluminum and is extremely solid and moisture-resistant.
- Viledon HEPA filters are microbiologically inactive and meet all hygiene requirements of the German VDI Guideline 6022 “Hygiene requirements for HVAC systems and units”.
- Each filter element is tested using state-of-the-art scanning equipment for arrestance efficiency and leakproofing in accordance with EN 1822, and delivered together with the corresponding test certificate.