Aluminum frame with silgel seal
ULPA filter | frame depth 80 mm
Efficient air filtration in cleanrooms
Viledon ULPA filters with aluminum frame and silgel seal of filter classes U15 guarantee effective protection for sensitive products and processes by reliable arrestance of critical particles.
|Article||Article number||Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||Filter class acc. to EN 1822||
Nominal volume flow
|Initial pressure drop [Pa]||MPPS efficiency [%] 1||Filter class acc. to ISO 29463||Pleat depth [mm]|
|SF15-A-0305x0610x080x05-F13N||305 x 610 x 80||U15||280||150||≥ 99,9995||ISO 55 U||50|
|SF15-A-0305x0762x080x05-F13N||305 x 762 x 80||U15||360||150||≥ 99,9995||ISO 55 U||50|
|SF15-A-0457x0457x080x05-F13N||457 x 457 x 80||U15||335||150||≥ 99,9995||ISO 55 U||50|
|SF15-A-0610x0610x080x05-F13N||53525727||610 x 610 x 80||U15||600||150||≥ 99,9995||ISO 55 U||50|
|SF15-A-0610x0762x080x05-F13N||610 x 762 x 80||U15||750||150||≥ 99,9995||ISO 55 U||50|
|SF15-A-0610x1220x080x05-F13N||53449347||610 x 1220 x 80||U15||1,200||150||≥ 99,9995||ISO 55 U||50|
1 Most Penetrating Particle Size efficiency [%]
ApplicationsViledon ULPA filters with aluminum frame are used in intake and recirculated air filtration for cleanrooms and in laminar flow boxes with ultra-stringent requirements for clean air and sterility, e. g.
in sophisticated air-conditioning applications (operating theatres/intensive care units of hospitals and medical institutes, pharmacies, sterile rooms, labs, research centers, etc.)
in sensitive industrial processes (pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, chemicals, optics, food/beverages, micro-electronics, etc.)
in ceiling outlets and modules for flexible cleanroom systems.
- High-efficiency micro-glass-fiber papers are used as filter media.
- The MiniPleat technology employed ensures flow-friendly geometry and equidistance of the pleats, with homogeneous media velocity coupled with a very low pressure drop. This means particularly cost-efficient and dependable operation plus a quasilaminar outflow.
- The frame consists of extruded, anodized aluminum and is extremely solid and moisture-resistant.
- Silgel seal for mounting systems with a sword profile.
- Viledon ULPA filters are microbiologically inactive and meet all hygiene requirements of the German VDI Guideline 6022 “Hygiene requirements for HVAC systems and units”.
- Each filter element is tested using state-of-the-art scanning equipment for arrestance efficiency and leakproofing in accordance with EN 1822, and delivered together with the corresponding test certificate.