ULPA filter | frame depth 80 mm
Efficient air filtration in cleanrooms
|Article||Article number||Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||Filter class acc. to EN 1822||
Nominal volume flow
(m³ / h)
Initial pressure drop
|Arrestance efficiency MPPS||Filter class acc. to ISO 29463||Pleat depth (mm)|
|SF15-A-0305x0610x080x05-F13N||305 x 610 x 80||U15||280||150||≥ 99,9995||ISO 55 U||50|
|SF15-A-0305x0762x080x05-F13N||305 x 762 x 80||U15||360||150||≥ 99,9995||ISO 55 U||50|
|SF15-A-0457x0457x080x05-F13N||457 x 457 x 80||U15||335||150||≥ 99,9995||ISO 55 U||50|
|SF15-A-0610x0610x080x05-F13N||53525727||610 x 610 x 80||U15||600||150||≥ 99,9995||ISO 55 U||50|
|SF15-A-0610x0762x080x05-F13N||610 x 762 x 80||U15||750||150||≥ 99,9995||ISO 55 U||50|
|SF15-A-0610x1220x080x05-F13N||53449347||610 x 1220 x 80||U15||1200||150||≥ 99,9995||ISO 55 U||50|
ApplicationsViledon ULPA filters with aluminum frame are used in intake and recirculated air filtration for cleanrooms and in laminar flow boxes with ultra-stringent requirements for clean air and sterility, e. g.
in sophisticated air-conditioning applications (operating theatres/intensive care units of hospitals and medical institutes, pharmacies, sterile rooms, labs, research centers, etc.)
in sensitive industrial processes (pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, chemicals, optics, food/beverages, micro-electronics, etc.)
in ceiling outlets and modules for flexible cleanroom systems.
- High-efficiency micro-glass-fiber papers are used as filter media.
- The MiniPleat technology employed ensures flow-friendly geometry and equidistance of the pleats, with homogeneous media velocity coupled with a very low pressure drop. This means particularly cost-efficient and dependable operation plus a quasilaminar outflow.
- The frame consists of extruded, anodized aluminum and is extremely solid and moisture-resistant.
- Silgel seal for mounting systems with a sword profile.
- Viledon ULPA filters are microbiologically inactive and meet all hygiene requirements of the German VDI Guideline 6022 “Hygiene requirements for HVAC systems and units”.
- Each filter element is tested using state-of-the-art scanning equipment for arrestance efficiency and leakproofing in accordance with EN 1822, and delivered together with the corresponding test certificate.