|Article||Article number||Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||Class to ISO 16890||Filter class acc. to EN 1822||Filter class acc. to ISO 29461-1||
Nominal volume flow
(m³ / h)
Initial pressure drop
|EMAXX E10 1/1 V08-25-Z09S-K27-30m²||53542378||592 x 592 x 422||ISO ePM1 >95%||E10||ISO T10||4250||195|
|EMAXX E10 1/1 V08-25-N19S-K27-30m²||53541786||592 x 592 x 422||ISO ePM1 >95%||E10||ISO T10||4250||195|
|EMAXX E10 B 1/1 V08-25-N19S-K27-30M²||53566357||592 x 592 x 422||ISO ePM1 >95%||E10||ISO T10||4250||195|
Viledon eMaxx filters are a generation of powerful, efficient, economic and durable cassette filters offering operational reliability and cost efficiency for supply of air filtration systems which have stringent requirements for clean air quality. They are used in
intake air filtration for gas turbines and compressors.
- High-strength synthetic media and micro-glass-fiber papers with hydrophobic coating are used.
- The 4-sided, leakproof casting of the dimensionally stable media pleat pack provides high burst strength as well as excellent security against dust penetration during operation.
- During usage the vertical arrangement of pleats allows drainage of water to the bottom. The filter frame features an integrated water slope which transports the water towards the upstream side of the filter. Both results in less water saturation of the filter and reduced pressure drop increase.
- Combined with the filter elements depth of 422 mm, particularly high dust holding capacity can be achieved resulting in long useful lifetimes.
- The filters can be used as part of the unique Viledon modular clip-on system. They can be combined with hydroMaxx coalescer filters or with MVPGT respectively MaxiPleat cassette filters in one filter stage by simple clip-on.
Overview of the eMaxx E10 cassette filters
Cassette filter eMaxx E10
Cassette filters are classified as depth-loading filters (like filter mats, pocket filters and HEPA filters). The eMaxx E10 product series from Viledon is a generation of high-performance, efficient, economical and robust cassette filters. These convince through their high operational reliability and economy with a long lifetime. eMaxx E10 cassette filters also increase the efficiency of turbine performance.
Applications of eMaxx E10
The very reliable and economical eMaxx E10 cassette filters are ideal for supply air systems with high clean air quality requirements. For example, they are suitable for intake air filtration of gas turbines and compressors. Contamination can impair equipment performance and lead to downtime. Multi-stage filter systems ensure effective filtration and protect turbines and compressors. In addition, eMaxx E10 cassette filters are used in air conditioning systems.
eMaxx E10 cassette filters and their advantages
Synthetic media and high-strength micro-glass-fiber papers with water-repellent coating serve as filter media. Thanks to leakproof, four-sided casting of the dimensionally stable pleat packets, high load-bearing capacity in operation and high functional reliability against dust breakthrough are ensured. eMaxx E10 cassette filters can also be used as a component of the Viledon Modular Clip-on System. By simply clipping them on, they can be combined with hydroMaxx coalescer filters or MVPGT or MaxiPleat cassette filters in a filter stage. In this way, a further filter stage can be integrated in a space-saving arrangement and without great effort, which is a major advantage particularly where installation space is limited.