|Article||Article number||Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||Class to ISO 16890||Filter class acc. to EN 1822||Filter class acc. to ISO 29461-1||
Nominal volume flow
|Initial pressure drop [Pa]|
|MVPGT E11 1/1 V08x25-Z09N-F27-21m²||53536303||592 x 592 x 292||ISO ePM1 >95%||E11||ISO T11||3,400||210|
|MVPGT E11 1/1 V08x25-N19N-F27-21m²||53536331||592 x 592 x 292||ISO ePM1 >95%||E11||ISO T11||3,400||210|
Viledon MVPGT-21 cassette filters are used for intake air filtration of
gas turbines in power generation and in the oil and gas industry
compressors and diesel and gas engines
They are particularly well suited for peaking units located onshore with average dust concentrations in the ambient air.
- For high performance requirements MVPGT-21 cassette filters are optimized in terms of an extended filter surface of 21 m² featuring high dust holding capacity and low pressure drop.
- Supplied with protection grids fitted to minimize risk of damage to the filter during operation and optionally with a foamed-in place gasket.
- Recessed vertical rails allow full usage of a directly attached prefilter panel resulting in longer lifetimes.
- A lug between the two inner V’s allows easy handling.
- The frame offers various possibilities for the installation of clips to hold prefilters.
- Optionally installed pins can be used for combination with other pre- or final filters for a 2-in-1 system solution by using the patented Viledon modular clip-on system.
Overview of the MVPGT E11-21 cassette filters
Cassette filter MVPGT E11-21
Cassette filters are depth-loading filters (as are filter mats, pocket filters and HEPA filters). In order to achieve the goal of a maximum filter media area, the filter media are cast into the frame in pleated (folded) form. Particularly at onshore locations with moderate dust concentrations, MVPGT E11-21 cassette filters with their large filter area ensure effective intake air filtration of gas turbines and turbo compressors.
Areas of application for MVPGT E11-21
Effective filtration systems are essential for gas turbines and compressors, as environmental influences can affect their performance. Customised filter solutions protect the equipment and increase its efficiency. MVPGT E11-21 cassette filters are suitable for intake air filtration of gas turbines in power plants and in the oil and gas industry. They are convincing in compressors and diesel or gas engines.
MVPGT E11-21 cassette filters and their advantages
Thanks to their extended filter area, MVPGT E11-21 cassette filters are the design variant for the highest performance requirements. Further advantages are their high dust holding capacity and low pressure drop values. A handle guard reduces the risk of damage during operation. The frame is designed in such a way that clips can be fitted for attaching prefilters. The combination with other prefilters or final filters to form a 2-in-1 system solution is possible thanks to the patented clip-on system. This means that another filter stage can be added as needed, saving space and effort. Users with limited installation space also benefit from this.