|Article||Article number||Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||Class to ISO 16890||Filter class acc. to EN 1822||Filter class acc. to ISO 29461-1||
Nominal volume flow
|Initial pressure drop [Pa]|
|MVPGT E10 1/1-L V08X25-N19S-K27-30m²||53568186||592 x 592 x 422||ISO ePM1 >95%||E10||ISO T10||3,400||155|
Viledon MVPGT-L cassette filters are used for intake air filtration of
gas turbines in power generation and in the oil and gas industry
compressors and diesel and gas engines
They are particularly well suited for peaking units located onshore with average dust concentrations in the ambient air.
- For high performance requirements MVPGT-L cassette filters are optimized in terms of an extended filter surface of 30 m².
- The MVPGT-L series excels in terms of high dust holding capacity and low pressure drop resulting in long useful lifetimes.
- Supplied with burst protection grids fitted to minimize risk of damage to the filter during operation.
- A lug between the two inner V’s allows easy handling.
- The frame offers various possibilities for the installation of clips to hold prefilters.
- Optionally installed pins can be used for combination with other pre- or final filters for a 2-in-1 system solution by using the patented Viledon modular clip-on system.
Overview of the MVPGT E10-L cassette filters
Cassette filter MVPGT E10-L
Filter media of cassette filters are usually installed in pleated (folded) form. This has the advantage of providing the largest possible filter area. The pleated packets are cast into a frame made of plastic. Cassette filters are classified as depth-loading filters. MVPGT E10-L cassette filters from Viledon, with their 30 m² filter area, provide effective intake air filtration for gas turbines and turbo-compressors, especially at onshore locations.
Areas of application for MVPGT E10-L
Gas turbines and compressors are constantly exposed to environmental influences. If suitable filtration systems are missing, corrosion and unplanned downtime can occur. With a customised solution, damage is prevented and the performance of the plant is optimised. MVPGT E10-L cassette filters have proven themselves for the intake air filtration of gas turbines and turbo compressors. They are used, for example, in power plants and in the oil and gas industry, as well as in compressors and diesel and gas engines.
MVPGT E10-L cassette filters and their advantages
MVPGT E10-L cassette filters have a long lifetime due to their high dust holding capacity and low pressure drop values. Their filter area has been increased to 30 m² to meet high performance requirements. The frame design of the MVPGT E10-L cassette filters allow the installation of clips for the attachment of prefilters. With the patented Viledon Modular Clip-On System with optionally installed connecting pins, prefilters or final filters can be connected to form a 2-in-1 system solution. This makes it possible to insert an additional filter stage without conversion, which is an ideal solution especially when installation space is tight.