|Article||Article number||Dimensions (W x H x D)||Class to ISO 16890||Filter class acc. to EN 1822||Filter class acc. to ISO 29461-1||Nominal volume flow
(m³ / h)
|Initial pressure drop
|MVPGT E10 1/1 V08x25-Z09N-K27-21m²||53536337||592 x 592 x 292||ISO ePM1 >95%||E10||ISO T10||3400||180|
|MVPGT E10 1/1 V08x25-N19N-K27-21m²||53536360||592 x 592 x 292||ISO ePM1 >95%||E10||ISO T10||3400||180|
Viledon MVPGT-21 cassette filters are used for intake air filtration of
gas turbines in power generation and in the oil and gas industry
compressors and diesel and gas engines
They are particularly well suited for peaking units located onshore with average dust concentrations in the ambient air.
- High dust holding capacity and low pressure drop at an optimum price-performance ratio.
- Supplied with protection grids fitted to minimize risk of damage to the filter during operation and optionally with a foamed-in place gasket.
- Recessed vertical rails allow full usage of a directly attached prefilter panel resulting in longer lifetimes and lower pressure drops.
- A lug between the two inner V’s allows easy handling.
- The frame offers various possibilities for the installation of clips to hold prefilters.
- Optionally installed pins can be used for combination with other pre- or final filters for a 2-in-1 system solution by using the patented Viledon modular clip-on system.
- For high performance requirements MVPGT-21 cassette filters are optimized in terms of an extended filter surface of 21 m².