|Article||Article number||Dimensions (W x H x D)||Class to ISO 16890||Filter class acc. to ISO 29461-1||Filter class acc. to EN 779:2012||Nominal volume flow
(m³ / h)
|Initial pressure drop
|MVPGT 98 1/2 V08x25-N19N-D33-8.5m²||53536313||287 x 592 x 292||ISO ePM1 85%||ISO T9||F9||2000||155|
|MVPGT 98 1/1 V08x25-Z09N-D33-18m²||53536301||592 x 592 x 292||ISO ePM1 85%||ISO T9||F9||4250||155|
|MVPGT 98 1/1 V08x25-N19N-D33-18m²||53536329||592 x 592 x 292||ISO ePM1 85%||ISO T9||F9||4250||155|
|MVPGT 98 1/1 V08x25-T19N-D33-18m²||53536364||592 x 592 x 292||ISO ePM1 85%||ISO T9||F9||4250||155|
ApplicationsViledon MVPGT cassette filters are used for intake air filtration of
- gas turbines in power generation and in the oil and gas industry
- compressors and diesel and gas engines They are particularly well suited for peaking units located onshore with average dust concentrations in the ambient air.
- High dust holding capacity and low pressure drop at an optimum price-performance ratio.
- Supplied with protection grids fitted to minimize risk of damage to the filter during operation and optionally with a foamed-in place gasket.
- Recessed vertical rails allow full usage of a directly attached prefilter panel resulting in longer lifetimes and lower pressure drops.
- A lug between the two inner V’s allows easy handling.
- The frame offers various possibilities for the installation of clips to hold prefilters.
- Optionally installed pins can be used for combination with other pre- or final filters for a 2-in-1 system solution by using the patented Viledon modular clip-on system.