|Article||Article number||Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||Class to ISO 16890||Filter class acc. to ISO 29461-1||Filter class acc. to EN 779:2012||
Nominal volume flow
|Initial pressure drop [Pa]|
|MVPGT 95 1/1-L V08X25-N19S-C27-30M²||53568185||592 x 592 x 422||ISO ePM1 70%||ISO T8||F8||4,250||120|
ApplicationsViledon MVPGT-L cassette filters are used for intake air filtration of
- gas turbines in power generation and in the oil and gas industry
- compressors and diesel and gas engines They are particularly well suited for peaking units located onshore with average dust concentrations in the ambient air.
- For high performance requirements MVPGT-L cassette filters are optimized in terms of an extended filter surface of 30 m².
- The MVPGT-L series excels in terms of high dust holding capacity and low pressure drop resulting in long useful lifetimes.
- Supplied with burst protection grids fitted to minimize risk of damage to the filter during operation.
- A lug between the two inner V’s allows easy handling.
- The frame offers various possibilities for the installation of clips to hold prefilters.
- Optionally installed pins can be used for combination with other pre- or final filters for a 2-in-1 system solution by using the patented Viledon modular clip-on system.
Overview of the MVPGT 95-L cassette filters
Cassette filter MVPGT 95-L
Like filter mats, HEPA filters and filter bags, cassette filters belong to the category of depth-loading filters. In order to maximise the filter area, they are installed in pleated (folded) form in cassette filters. MVPGT 95-L cassette filters from Viledon are used in the intake air filtration of gas turbines and compressors. Thanks to the extended filter area of 30 m², they also meet high-performance requirements.
Areas of application for MVPGT 95-L
If particles get into the intake air of gas turbines or compressors, they can impair performance and efficiency. With customised filter solutions, plants can be saved from damage or downtime. MVPGT 95-L cassette filters are reliable in gas turbine intake air filtration and are used in power plants and the oil industry. Compressors as well as diesel and gas engines are further areas of application. MVPGT 95-L cassette filters are particularly convincing for peak-load systems on land with moderate dust concentrations in the ambient air.
MVPGT 95-L cassette filters and their advantages
MVPGT 95-L cassette filters have a high dust holding capacity and low pressure drop values due to their extended filter area of 30 m², which enables a long lifetime. The frame is designed in such a way that clips can be fitted to attach prefilters. With the modular clip-on system, prefilters and final filters can be easily combined into a 2-in-1 system solution. Especially when space is limited, it is helpful to be able to add an additional filter stage without much effort.