|Article||Article number||Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||Class to ISO 16890||Filter class acc. to ISO 29461-1||Filter class acc. to EN 779:2012||
Nominal volume flow
(m³ / h)
Initial pressure drop
|MVPGT 95 1/1 V08x25-Z09N-C27-21m²||53536334||592 x 592 x 292||ISO ePM1 65%||ISO T8||F8||4250||130|
|MVPGT 95 1/1 V08x25-N19N-C27-21m²||53536338||592 x 592 x 292||ISO ePM1 65%||ISO T8||F8||4250||130|
ApplicationsViledon MVPGT-21 cassette filters are used for intake air filtration of
- gas turbines in power generation and in the oil and gas industry
- compressors and diesel and gas engines They are particularly well suited for peaking units located onshore with average dust concentrations in the ambient air.
- For high performance requirements MVPGT-21 cassette filters are optimized in terms of an extended filter surface of 21 m² featuring high dust holding capacity and low pressure drop.
- Supplied with protection grids fitted to minimize risk of damage to the filter during operation and optionally with a foamed-in place gasket.
- Recessed vertical rails allow full usage of a directly attached prefilter panel resulting in longer lifetimes.
- A lug between the two inner V’s allows easy handling.
- The frame offers various possibilities for the installation of clips to hold prefilters.
- Optionally installed pins can be used for combination with other pre- or final filters for a 2-in-1 system solution by using the patented Viledon modular clip-on system.
Overview of the MVPGT 95-21 cassette filters
Cassette filter MVPGT 95-21
Cassette filters belong to the category of depth-loading filters, just like filter mats, pocket filters and HEPA filters. The common feature of Viledon cassette filters is that the filter media are cast into the plastic frame in pleated (folded) form. MVPGT 95-21 cassette filters thus achieve an extended filter area of 21m² and represent the construction variant for high-performance requirements.
Areas of application for MVPGT 95-21
The application areas of the MVPGT 95-21 cassette filters from Viledon are in the intake air filtration of gas turbines and turbo-compressors. They are particularly suitable for onshore locations where there are moderate dust concentrations in the ambient air. MVPGT 95-21 cassette filters are used in gas turbines of power plants and in the oil and gas industry. They are also suitable for use in compressors and in diesel and gas engines.
MVPGT 95-21 cassette filters and their advantages
MVPGT 95-21 cassette filters not only have a high dust holding capacity and low pressure drop values, but also an ideal price-performance ratio. A handle guard minimises the likelihood of damage during operation. MVPGT 95-21 cassette filters are also available with an endless foamed seal. The Viledon Modular Clip-On System offers the option of combining prefilters or final filters to create a 2-in-1 system solution. This allows you to integrate an additional filter stage in a space-saving way with very little effort. Especially in a system situation with limited installation space, concepts with a 2-in-1 filter solution are helpful.