|Article||Article number||Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||Class to ISO 16890||Filter class acc. to ISO 29461-1||Filter class acc. to EN 779:2012||
Nominal volume flow
(m³ / h)
Initial pressure drop
|MVPGT 95 1/1 V08x25-Z09N-C33-18m²||53536300||592 x 592 x 292||ISO ePM1 65%||ISO T8||F8||4250||135|
|MVPGT 95 1/1 V08x25-N19N-C33-18m²||53536311||592 x 592 x 292||ISO ePM1 65%||ISO T8||F8||4250||135|
ApplicationsViledon MVPGT cassette filters are used for intake air filtration of
- gas turbines in power generation and in the oil and gas industry
- compressors and diesel and gas engines They are particularly well suited for peaking units located onshore with average dust concentrations in the ambient air.
- High dust holding capacity and low pressure drop at an optimum price-performance ratio.
- Supplied with protection grids fitted to minimize risk of damage to the filter during operation and optionally with a foamed-in place gasket.
- Recessed vertical rails allow full usage of a directly attached prefilter panel resulting in longer lifetimes and lower pressure drops.
- A lug between the two inner V’s allows easy handling.
- The frame offers various possibilities for the installation of clips to hold prefilters.
- Optionally installed pins can be used for combination with other pre- or final filters for a 2-in-1 system solution by using the patented Viledon modular clip-on system.
Overview of the MVPGT 95 cassette filters
Cassette Filter MVPGT 95
Cassette filters, together with filter mats, pocket filters and HEPA filters, belong to the group of depth-loading filters. To achieve the largest possible filtermedia area, they are integrated in pleated (folded) form. The type and shape of the pleating influence the filtration performance of cassette filters.
Applications of MVPGT 95
MVPGT 95 cassette filters are suitable for intake air filtration of gas turbines and turbo compressors. They are used in power plants and in the oil and gas industry for the intake air filtration of gas turbines. In addition, they have proven themselves for use in compressors and diesel and gas engines. MVPGT 95 cassette filters are particularly ideal at onshore locations with moderate dust concentrations.
MVPGT 95 cassette filters and their advantages
MVPGT 95 cassette filters have numerous convincing features, for example, their high dust holding capacity, low pressure drop values and ideal price-performance ratio. A protection grid prevents damage during operation. MVPGT 95 cassette filters can also be fitted with an endless foamed-in place gasket on request. The Viledon Modular Clip-On System allows prefilters or final filters to be combined to form a 2-in-1 system solution. This means that a further filter stage can be integrated in a space-saving manner with very little effort. The clip-on filter system is therefore particularly popular where installation space is limited.