|Article||Article number||Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||Class to ISO 16890||Filter class acc. to ISO 29461-1||Filter class acc. to EN 779:2012||
Nominal volume flow
|Initial pressure drop [Pa]|
|MVPGT 85 1/1 V08x25-Z09N-B27-21m²||53536333||592 x 592 x 292||ISO ePM2,5 65%||ISO T7||F7||4,250||120|
ApplicationsViledon MVPGT-21 cassette filters are used for intake air filtration of
- gas turbines in power generation and in the oil and gas industry
- compressors and diesel and gas engines They are particularly well suited for peaking units located onshore with average dust concentrations in the ambient air.
- For high performance requirements MVPGT-21 cassette filters are optimized in terms of an extended filter surface of 21 m² featuring high dust holding capacity and low pressure drop.
- Supplied with protection grids fitted to minimize risk of damage to the filter during operation and optionally with a foamed-in place gasket.
- Recessed vertical rails allow full usage of a directly attached prefilter panel resulting in longer lifetimes.
- A lug between the two inner V’s allows easy handling.
- The frame offers various possibilities for the installation of clips to hold prefilters.
- Optionally installed pins can be used for combination with other pre- or final filters for a 2-in-1 system solution by using the patented Viledon modular clip-on system.
Overview of MVPGT 85-21 cassette filters
Cassette Filter MVPGT 85-21
Cassette filters (like filter mats, pocket filters and HEPA filters) are classified as depth-loading filters. Their filter media are installed in pleated (folded) form. The aim of this is to achieve the largest possible filter media area. MVPGT 85-21 cassette filters from Viledon are particularly suitable for intake air filtration of gas turbines and turbo compressors.
Applications of MVPGT 85-21
MVPGT 85-21 cassette filters are used for the intake air filtration of gas turbines and turbo-compressors. They are used, for example, in power plants and in the oil and gas industry. They are also used in compressors and diesel and gas engines. MVPGT 85-21 cassette filters have proven themselves especially at onshore locations with moderate dust concentrations.
MVPGT 85-21 cassette filters and their advantages
MVPGT 85-21 cassette filters impress with their high dust holding capacity and low pressure drop values. In addition, their price-performance ratio is optimal. MVPGT 85-21 cassette filters have an extended filter area of 21 m², which is particularly interesting for high-performance applications. MVPGT 85-21 cassette filters are available with protection grids, which minimizes the risk of damage during operation. On request, MVPGT 85-21 cassette filters can also be provided with an endless foamed-on gasket. The patented Viledon Modular Clip-On System allows prefilters or final filters to be combined to form a 2-in-1 system solution. In this way, a further filter stage can be integrated with very little effort. The clip-on filter system is particularly convincing where installation space is limited.