|Article||Article number||Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||Class to ISO 16890||Filter class acc. to ISO 29461-1||Filter class acc. to EN 779:2012||
Nominal volume flow
(m³ / h)
Initial pressure drop
|MVPGT 85 1/2 V08X25-Z09N-B33-8,5m²||53569411||287 x 592 x 292||ISO ePM2,5 65%||ISO T7||F7||2000||125|
|MVPGT 85 1/1 V08x25-Z09N-B33-18m²||53536299||592 x 592 x 292||ISO ePM2,5 65%||ISO T7||F7||4250||125|
|MVPGT 85 1/1 V08x25-N19N-B33-18m²||53536310||592 x 592 x 292||ISO ePM2,5 65%||ISO T7||F7||4250||125|
ApplicationsViledon MVPGT cassette filters are used for intake air filtration of
- gas turbines in power generation and in the oil and gas industry
- compressors and diesel and gas engines They are particularly well suited for peaking units located onshore with average dust concentrations in the ambient air.
- High dust holding capacity and low pressure drop at an optimum price-performance ratio.
- Supplied with protection grids fitted to minimize risk of damage to the filter during operation and optionally with a foamed-in place gasket.
- Recessed vertical rails allow full usage of a directly attached prefilter panel resulting in longer lifetimes and lower pressure drops.
- A lug between the two inner V’s allows easy handling.
- The frame offers various possibilities for the installation of clips to hold prefilters.
- Optionally installed pins can be used for combination with other pre- or final filters for a 2-in-1 system solution by using the patented Viledon modular clip-on system.
Overview of the MVPGT 85 cassette filters
Cassette filter MVPGT 85
Cassette filters are depth-loading filters (as are filter mats, pocket filters and HEPA filters). Their filter media are used in pleated (folded) form. This is to achieve the largest possible filter media area. MVPGT 85 cassette filters from Viledon have proven their worth in the intake air filtration of gas turbines.
Applications of MVPGT 85
MVPGT 85 cassette filters are particularly suitable for the intake air filtration of gas turbines and turbo-compressors. In power plants and in the oil and gas industry, they are used for the intake air filtration of gas turbines. MVPGT 85 cassette filters are also used in compressors and diesel and gas engines. They are primarily suitable for onshore locations with moderate dust concentrations.
MVPGT 85 cassette filters and their advantages
MVPGT 85 cassette filters have a high dust holding capacity and low pressure drop values. At the same time, they convince with an optimal price-performance ratio. Protection grids reduce the risk of damage during operation. If required, MVPGT 85 cassette filters can also be fitted with an endless foamed-on gasket. The patented Viledon Modular Clip-On System allows prefilters or final filters to be combined to form a 2-in-1 system solution. This means that a further filter stage can be integrated in a space-saving way with very little effort. The clip-on filter system is an optimum solution, especially where installation space is limited.