|Article||Article number||Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||Class to ISO 16890||Filter class acc. to EN 779:2012||
Nominal volume flow
(m³ / h)
Initial pressure drop
|WinAir 50 1/4 4S||53393163||289 x 289 x 330||ISO ePM10 55%||M5||1200||55|
|WinAir 50 1/4 4M||53393169||289 x 289 x 510||ISO ePM10 55%||M5||1200||50|
|WinAir 50 1/4 4L||53393170||289 x 289 x 625||ISO ePM10 55%||M5||1250||45|
|WinAir 50 1/2 3S||53390787||289 x 592 x 330||ISO ePM10 55%||M5||2000||55|
|WinAir 50 1/2 3M||53390788||289 x 592 x 510||ISO ePM10 55%||M5||2000||50|
|WinAir 50 1/2 3L||53390794||289 x 592 x 625||ISO ePM10 55%||M5||2000||45|
|WinAir 50 5/6 4S||53390795||492 x 592 x 330||ISO ePM10 55%||M5||2500||55|
|WinAir 50 5/6 4M||53390796||492 x 592 x 510||ISO ePM10 55%||M5||2700||50|
|WinAir 50 5/6 4L||53390797||492 x 592 x 625||ISO ePM10 55%||M5||2700||45|
|WinAir 50 1/1 5S||53390783||592 x 592 x 330||ISO ePM10 55%||M5||3400||55|
|WinAir 50 1/1 5M||53390784||592 x 592 x 510||ISO ePM10 55%||M5||3400||50|
|WinAir 50 1/1 5L||53390785||592 x 592 x 625||ISO ePM10 55%||M5||3400||45|
ApplicationsThe WinAir fine filters create good clean air quality based on good arrestance coupled with a low pressure drop. Used as prefilters, they protect the downstream filter stages.
- Good filtration characteristics thanks to progressively structured filter media made of synthetic-organic fibers.
- Filter pockets foamed into the PU front frame, and welded in a leakproof configuration.
- Pocket forming through integrated welded seams.
- The pocket filters are microbiologically inactive and meet all hygiene requirements of the German VDI Guideline 6022 “Hygiene requirements for ventilation and air-conditioning systems and units”.
- Free of glass-fibers, non-corroding, moisture-resistant up to 100 % relative humidity, self-extinguishing under DIN 53438 (fire class F 1).
- Simple, secure installation, suitable for all commonly used mounting frames.
Overview of the WinAir 50 series pocket filters
WinAir 50 pocket filters
Pocket filters, together with filter mats, cassette filters and HEPA filters, belong to the group of depth-loading filters. They filter both coarse and fine dust for different applications. WinAir 50 pocket filters achieve high indoor air quality thanks to their effective separation at low pressure drop.
Areas of application for WinAir 50
Pocket filters are used in a one- or multi-stage filter solution. As prefilters, WinAir 50 pocket filters separate coarse to fine particles and increase the protection of downstream filter stages.
WinAir 50 pocket filters and their advantages
The progressive structure of the filter media made of synthetic-organic fibres and microfibres ensures ideal filtration properties. WinAir 50 pocket filters are equipped with leakproof welded filter pockets foamed into the PUR front frame. They also have integrated welded seams as spacers. Further advantages: WinAir 50 pocket filters are microbiologically inactive and meet the hygiene criteria of VDI guideline 6022. They are also convincing in that they are free of glass fibres, corrosion-free, moisture-resistant up to 100 % relative humidity and self-extinguishing according to DIN 53438 (fire class F 1). In addition, simple and safe installation is possible, suitable for all common mounting frames.