|Article||Article number||Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||Class to ISO 16890||Filter class acc. to EN 779:2012||Initial gravimetric arrestance [%]||
Nominal volume flow
|Initial pressure drop [Pa]|
|WinAir 45 1/1 5L||53390776||592 x 592 x 625||ISO coarse 65%||G4||69||3,400||25|
|WinAir 45 1/1 5M||53390775||592 x 592 x 510||ISO coarse 65%||G4||68||3,400||30|
|WinAir 45 1/1 5S||53390774||592 x 592 x 330||ISO coarse 65%||G4||66||3,400||32|
|WinAir 45 5/6 4L||53390782||492 x 592 x 625||ISO coarse 65%||G4||69||2,700||25|
|WinAir 45 5/6 4M||53390781||492 x 592 x 510||ISO coarse 65%||G4||68||2,700||30|
|WinAir 45 5/6 4S||53390780||492 x 592 x 330||ISO coarse 65%||G4||66||2,700||30|
|WinAir 45 1/2 3L||53390779||289 x 592 x 625||ISO coarse 65%||G4||69||2,050||25|
|WinAir 45 1/2 3M||53390778||289 x 592 x 510||ISO coarse 65%||G4||68||2,050||30|
|WinAir 45 1/2 3S||53390777||289 x 592 x 330||ISO coarse 65%||G4||66||2,050||30|
|WinAir 45 1/4 4L||53393162||289 x 289 x 650||ISO coarse 65%||G4||69||1,250||25|
|WinAir 45 1/4 4M||53393161||289 x 289 x 510||ISO coarse 65%||G4||68||1,200||30|
|WinAir 45 1/4 4S||53393160||289 x 289 x 330||ISO coarse 65%||G4||66||1,200||30|
WinAir 45 pocket filters of filter classes G 4 are used in intake, exhaust and recirculating air filtration for air-conditioning systems of all kinds, in particular
- as prefilters for fine filters in industrial processes
- for the filtration of process air with high dust loading or coarse particles.
- Good filtration characteristics thanks to progressively structured filter media made of synthetic-organic fibers.
- Filter pockets foamed into the PU front frame, and welded in a leakproof configuration.
- Pocket forming through integrated welded seams.
- The pocket filters are microbiologically inactive and meet all hygiene requirements of the German VDI Guideline 6022 “Hygiene requirements for ventilation and air-conditioning systems and units”.
- Free of glass-fibers, non-corroding, moisture-resistant up to 100 % relative humidity, self-extinguishing under DIN 53438 (fire class F 1).
- Simple, secure installation, suitable for all commonly used mounting frames.
Overview of the WinAir 45 series pocket filters
WinAir 45 pocket filters
Pocket filters are depth-loading filters, just like filter mats, cassette filters and HEPA filters. The WinAir 45 coarse filter offers stable separation of coarse dust. It is particularly suitable as a prefilter and improves the protection of downstream filter stages.
Areas of application for WinAir 45
WinAir 45 pocket filters from Viledon are suitable for intake, exhaust and recirculation filtration in a wide variety of ventilation systems. For example, they are used as prefilters for fine filters in industrial processes. WinAir 45 pocket filters are also convincing in the filtration of process air with high dust loads or coarse particles.
WinAir 45 pocket filters and their advantages
Progressively structured filter media made of synthetic-organic fibres ensure good filtration properties. WinAir 45 pocket filters have leakproof welded filter pockets foamed into the PUR front frame and integrated weld seams as spacers. The pocket filters are also microbiologically inactive and meet all hygiene criteria of VDI guideline 6022. In addition, they are free of glass fibres, corrosion-free, moisture-resistant up to 100 % relative humidity and self-extinguishing according to DIN 53438 (fire class F 1). WinAir 45 pocket filters are easy and safe to install and fit all common mounting frames.