|Article||Article number||Dimensions (W x H x D)||Class to ISO 16890||Filter class acc. to ISO 29461-1||Filter class acc. to EN 779:2012||Nominal volume flow
(m³ / h)
|Initial pressure drop
|T 95 1/1 12L||53444168||592 x 592 x 650||ISO ePM1 75%||ISO T8||F8||4250||140|
|T 95 5/6 6L||53444167||492 x 592 x 650||ISO ePM1 75%||ISO T8||F8||2200||140|
|T 95 1/2 4L||53444166||289 x 592 x 650||ISO ePM1 75%||ISO T8||F8||1450||140|
|T 95 1/4 4L||53444165||289 x 289 x 650||ISO ePM1 75%||ISO T8||F8||675||140|
ApplicationsT 95 Compact pocket filters featuring innovative media technology are used for supply, exhaust and recirculated-air filtration in ventilation systems posing special safety requirements for arrestance capability, such as
- in intake air filtration for gas turbines and compressors on- and offshore
- in sophisticated air-conditioning systems (hospitals, laboratories, libraries, museums, airports, etc.)
- in industrial processes (chemicals, pharmaceuticals, foods and beverages, optics, electronics, paint shops, etc.)
- as prefilters for HEPA filters
- as downstream “policing filters” in dust removal systems
- The Compact T 95 series is highly robust and offers maximum performance. This gives them not only a high resilience but also low pressure drops and excellent efficiency.
- The optimized high-performance filter medium made from tear resistant synthetic-organic fibers is responsible for the unique inherent stiffness of the pockets.
- The filter’s high dust-holding capacity and moisture resistance result in a long service life and impressive economic efficiency.
- High functional dependability, thanks to the leakproof-welded configuration of the filter pockets, foam-sealed into a PUR front frame, with aerodynamically optimized welded-in spacers and dimensionally stable construction of the filter element as a whole.
- T 95 Compact pocket filters are free of glass fibers, non-corroding and thus defy the most adverse conditions.
Compact T 95 series pocket filters
Compact pocket filters from the Viledon T 95 product series meet the most stringent requirements in fine filtration and ensure very high clean air quality. Pocket filters are frequently used in ventilation systems. Together with filter mats, cassette filters and HEPA filters, they are classed as depth-loading filters. Pocket filters have proven their worth both as prefilters of HEPA filters and in the supply, exhaust and recirculation filtration of ventilation systems.
Applications of the Compact T 95 series
The Compact T 95 series is ideal for supply, exhaust and recirculating air filtration in ventilation systems where there are special safety requirements for arrestance performance. For example, they are used in gas turbines and compressors as intake air filters. They are also suitable for demanding applications in air-conditioning technology, for example in hospitals, laboratories or libraries. T 95 Compact pocket filters are also used in industry, for example in the pharmaceutical, food or electronics sectors. They are also used as prefilters for HEPA filters and as downstream "police filters" in dust removal technology.
Compact T 95 pocket filters and their advantages
The robustness of the Viledon Compact T 95 pocket filters enables them to withstand high loads and provide low pressure drops with high efficiency. The leakproof-welded filter pockets foam-sealed into a front frame, in combination with the spacers, ensure high functional reliability and dimensionally stable construction of the filter element. The glass fiber and corrosion-free pocket filters defy even the most adverse conditions.