Intelligent control of compressed air cleaning
By permanently monitoring the differential pressure and immediately adjusting the cleaning parameters, the PulseWatch ensures optimum performance of your pulse jet filtration system at all times.
|Article||Article number||Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]|
|PulseWatch 18 DP||53288560||260 x 220 x 120|
ApplicationsFreudenberg PulseWatch is an individually configurable device for the intelligent control and automation of compressed air cleaning in a dust removal system.
- Intelligent measuring system: Automatic alignment of the cleaning thesholds to the differential pressure development of the filter elements.
- Reduced costs: lower maintenance costs thanks to significant increase in cartridge life.
- Increased productivity: greater plant availability.
- Energy savings: reduced compressed air consumption and lower fan load.
- Contribution to occupational safety: reduction of pollutant emissions.
- Increased safety: device protection IP65, alarm signal on the LED display and/or potential-free contact. Also available for ATEX zones 21 and 22.
- Individual settings: Touch screen display (4.3 inches) in different languages. Individual start settings for measuring intervals and alarm thresholds. Password protection.