|Article||Article number||Air-consumption per pulse (standard liters)||Operating pressure (bar)||Pulse time (s)||Solenoid valve + air feeding line (,,)|
|Rotationsdüse 1200 / F-PL / P946713||8928695||160||2,5 - 3,5||0,8 - 1,0||3 / 4|
|Rotationsdüse 600 / F-PL / P946712||8925662||250||3,0 - 4,0||1,0 - 1,5||1|
ApplicationsThe ROG 600 F-PL and ROG 1200 F-PL rotary nozzle systems ensure effective cleaning of filter cartridges with Ø = 327 mm, H = 602 mm und 1,202 mm, particularly with small pleat spacings.
- Lasting operational dependability.
- The nozzle vane is mounted on life-time-lubricated ball-bearings encapsulated on both sides.
- Air distributor pipes and lower supporting rib plus stop plate made from high-quality, glass-fiber-reinforced plastic.
- High accuracy fit of all joints to assure optimum concentricity.
- Quasi-offline cleaning featuring clean-gas-side stop plate operated by compressed air.
- Additional devices for securing the cartridge not required.