Extended Surface Filters
Cost Efficient Clean Air Quality
Viledon MV extended surface V-style filters have been specifically designed for systems that have stringent requirements for clean air quality. Featuring 100% synthetic and hydrophobic filter media, it is the ideal choice for HVAC systems, or, any air handling system which requires resiliency in operation.
Product data sheet
|Item Description||Nominal dimensions (W x H x D) [in]||Actual dimensions (W x H x D) [in]||Filter area [ft2]||Rated Air Flow [cfm]||Initial pressure drop [in w.g.]||ASHRAE 52.2 Efficiency|
|MV 75 1/1||24 x 24 x 12||23.4 x 23.4 x 11.5||131||1,970||0.22||MERV 12|
|MV 75 5/6||20 x 24 x 12||19.4 x 23.4 x 11.5||108||1,640||0.22||MERV 12|
|MV 75 1/2||12 x 24 x 12||11.4 x 23.4 x 11.5||58||985||0.22||MERV 12|
|MV 85 1/1||24 x 24 x 12||23.4 x 23.4 x 11.5||131||1,970||0.22||MERV 13|
|MV 85 5/6||20 x 24 x 12||19.4 x 23.4 x 11.5||108||1,640||0.22||MERV 13|
|MV 85 1/2||12 x 24 x 12||11.4 x 23.4 x 11.5||58||985||0.22||MERV 13|
|MV 95 1/1||24 x 24 x 12||23.4 x 23.4 x 11.5||131||1,970||0.36||MERV 16|
|MV 95 5/6||20 x 24 x 12||19.4 x 23.4 x 11.5||108||1,640||0.36||MERV 16|
|MV 95 1/2||12 x 24 x 12||11.4 x 23.4 x 11.5||58||985||0.36||MERV 16|
ApplicationsViledon MV Filters have been developed specifically for intake, exhaust and recirculated air filtration in HVAC systems posing stringent requirements for clean air quality and cost-efficiency. They ensure clean, efficiently conditioned air in:
- Hospitals, universities, airports, libraries, museums, office buildings, nursing care facilities, production facilities, etc.
- Sensitive applications for the automotive manufacturing, food and beverage industries, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, optics, electronics, and medical technology, etc.
- Media elements are potted into a high strength all plastic frame for operational durability and consistent filtration throughout.
- Media is progressively structured and thermally bonded to provide exceptionally low pressure drop at high efficiency levels.
- Media is highly robust and virtually puncture proof for ease of handling and installation.
- The entire filter element is:
- Free of metals, halogens, and glass fibers
- Corrosion proof
- Fully incinerable
- Moisture resistant
- Lightweight for easy transport
- MV95 also available in a fire retardant version.