Vapor Adsorber Series 2000HM
Solutions for Enhanced Corrosion Control
The Viledon 2000HM Vapor Adsorber is a complete, skid-mounted system used to control organic and inorganic gaseous contaminants. Activated carbon adsorption and chemical reactions provide highly purified makeup air for pressurizing control rooms.
|Article||Dimensions (W x H x D) [in]||Nominal volume flow [cfm]||Number of HM modules||Weight, with modules [lbs]||Power [hp]|
|2000HM||45.0 x 58.69 x 70.0||2000||16||1127||5|
ApplicationsHM Vapor Adsorber series 2000HM is used in different areas for the prevention of corrosion caused by contaminant gases.
- Petrochemical plants
- Electric centers
- Paper mills
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Data centers
- Break rooms
- Commercial and industrial offices
- Provides protection from gas-phase contaminants.
- Each system is pre-engineered and includes a fan, a particulate pre-filter, four passes of honeycomb matrix activated carbon modules with Versacomb media and a particulate final filter.
- Can be used at face velocities up to 500 fpm.
- Can be used in ambient conditions up to 170 °F and 99 % RH non-condensing.
- The Viledon HM Vapor Adsorber ships completely assembled unless otherwise requested or as dictated by shipping limitations or job site requirements.