|Article||Article number||Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||Pleat depth [mm]||Nominal volume flow [m³ / h]||Initial pressure drop [Pa]||Filter class acc. to ISO 29463||Filter class acc. to EN 1822||MPPS efficiency [%] 1||Dimensions L [mm]|
|SF14-A-0305x0610x068x05-N13N||53411816||305 x 610 x 68||50||280||120||ISO 45 H||H14||≥ 99,995||610|
|SF14-A-0610x0610x068x05-N13N||53411822||610 x 610 x 68||50||600||120||ISO 45 H||H14||≥ 99,995||610|
|SF14-A-0610x1220x068x05-N13N||53411835||610 x 1220 x 68||50||1,200||120||ISO 45 H||H14||≥ 99,995||1,220|
1 Most Penetrating Particle Size efficiency [%]
ApplicationsViledon HEPA filters with aluminum frame are used in intake and recirculated air filtration for cleanrooms and in laminar flow boxes with ultra-stringent requirements for clean air and sterility, e. g.
- in sophisticated air-conditioning applications (operating theatres/intensive care units of hospitals and medical institutes, pharmacies, sterile rooms, labs, research centers, etc.)
- in sensitive industrial processes (pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, chemicals, optics, food/beverages, micro-electronics, etc.)
- in ceiling outlets and modules for flexible cleanroom systems.
- High-efficiency micro-glass-fiber papers are used as filter media.
- The MiniPleat technology employed ensures flow-friendly geometry and equidistance of the pleats, with homogeneous media velocity coupled with a very low pressure drop. This means particularly cost-efficient and dependable operation plus a quasilaminar outflow.
- The frame consists of extruded, anodized aluminum and is extremely solid and moisture-resistant.
- Viledon HEPA filters are microbiologically inactive and meet all hygiene requirements of the German VDI Guideline 6022 “Hygiene requirements for HVAC systems and units”.
- Each filter element is tested using state-of-the-art scanning equipment for arrestance efficiency and leakproofing in accordance with EN 1822, and delivered together with the corresponding test certificate.