|Article||Nominal volume flow [m³ / h]||Initial pressure drop [Pa]||Filter class acc. to ISO 29463||Filter class acc. to EN 1822||MPPS efficiency [%] 1||Nominal diameter / Nominal length [mm]|
|SP11-A-0175x0175||130||120||ISO 15 E||E11||≥ 95||175 / 175|
|SP11-A-0175x0226||170||120||ISO 15 E||E11||≥ 95||175 / 226|
1 Most Penetrating Particle Size efficiency [%]
ApplicationsViledon EPA cartridge filters offer in a minimized space highly efficient arrestance in a compactly dimensioned unit. They are used for various applications in medical technology and the pharmaceutical industry.
- High-arrestance micro-fiber papers are used as filter media.
- Compactly dimensioned unit for highly efficient arrestance in a minimized space.
- The sheathing of powder-coated expanded metal protects the filter media from damage.
- Endlessly and homogeneously foamed-on polyurethane seal.
- Viledon EPA cartridge filters are microbiologically inactive and meet all hygiene requirements of the German VDI Guideline 6022 “Hygiene requirements for HVAC systems and units”.