|Article||Article number||Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||Pleat depth [mm]||Nominal volume flow [m³ / h]||Initial pressure drop [Pa]||Filter class acc. to ISO 29463||Filter class acc. to EN 1822||MPPS efficiency [%] 1||Dimensions L [mm]|
|SF14-K-0305x0305x292x27-N18N-J60||73076751||305 x 305 x 292||270||375||150||ISO 45 H||H14||≥ 99, 995||305|
|SF14-K-0457x0457x292x27-N18N-J60||73076881||457 x 457 x 292||270||900||150||ISO 45 H||H14||≥ 99,995||457|
|SF14-K-0610x0305x292x27-N18N-J60||73076504||610 x 305 x 292||270||850||150||ISO 45 H||H14||≥ 99,995||305|
|SF14-K-0610x0457x292x27-N18N-J60||73076638||610 x 457 x 292||270||1,250||150||ISO 45 H||H14||≥ 99,995||457|
|SF14-K-0610x0610x292x27-N18N-J60||73076463||610 x 610 x 292||270||1,700||150||ISO 45 H||H14||≥ 99,995||610|
|SF14-K-0610x0762x292x27-N18N-J60||73076873||610 x 762 x 292||270||2,150||150||ISO 45 H||H14||≥ 99,995||762|
1 Most Penetrating Particle Size efficiency [%]
ApplicationsViledon high efficient particulate air (HEPA) filters of class H 14 are used for intake, exhaust and recirculating air filtration of ventilation systems with special requirements for clean air quality, such as
- in sophisticated air-conditioning applications (hospitals, labs, cleanrooms, museums, etc.)
- in sensitive industrial processes (pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, chemicals, optics, food / beverages, micro-electronics, etc.)
- as downstream policing filters in dust removal applications
- in the intake air fi ltration of turbomachinery
- High-efficiency micro-glassfiber papers with a special thermoplastic
bonding system are used as filter media.
- Our patented thermal embossing technique ensures the optimum V-shaped geometry and equidistance of the pleats, and therefore maximum, homogeneous air passage at a very low pressure drop. This results in a remarkably economical and reliable operation.
- The frame consists of halogen-free plastic and is exceptionally distortion-resistant, moisture-resistant and fully incinerable. Also available with a galvanized or stainless steel sheet frame on request.
- The entire filter element is non-corroding and easy to dispose of, as it is metal-free.
- Protection grids on both sides minimize the risk of damage to the filter medium. Plastic protection grids on both sides for filters with 280 mm pleat depths, for filters with 100 and 200 mm pleat depths available
- Easy handling and mounting, thanks to exceptionally low weight and a continuous, homogeneously foamed-on polyurethane gasket.
- Viledon high efficient particulate air (HEPA) filters are microbiologically inactive and meet all hygiene requirements of the German VDI Guideline 6022 “Hygiene requirements for HVAC systems and units”.