Nominal volume flow
|Height [mm]||Length [mm]||Number of filter stages||Width [mm]|
ApplicationsThe Viledon ChemControl Pressurization Systems are multi-stage filtration systems that reliably provide complete protection against corrosion. They are designed to cover a wide range of room sizes and various gaseous contaminants which typically occur in paper mills, refineries, smelters, steel and chemical plants.
Viledon Pressurization Systems are available as Deep Bed Pressurization Systems (DPS) and Module Pressurization Systems (MPS) and equipped with either deep beds to handle high concentrations of gases while optimizing media life time or with ChemControl Modules for low and medium gas concentrations.
- Double wall design made of insulated panels, coated inside and outside meeting corrosion resistance category RC5 acc. to DIN55635/EN10169 and anodized aluminum framework, optionally available in stainless steel or painted carbon steel single wall constructions.
- High quality assembly ensures a smooth interior surface, thereby minimizing frictional losses and providing a positive air seal.
- Horizontal flow direction.
- Weatherproof designs: Inlet available with weather louver, weather hood or flange.
- Systems equipped with two deep bed stages or up to 3 stages with ChemControl modules.
- Pre- and fine filter available in different filter classes.
- Discharge flange spigot Connection.
- Optional pressure gauges to allow clear monitoring onsite.