Powerful. Efficient. Economic. Durable.
A new generation premium class of powerful, resilient cassette filters. With it's deeper filter depth, these series offers high operational reliability and cost optimization, while increasing the efficiency of turbine performance.
|Item Description||Nominal dimensions (W x H x D) [in]||Actual dimensions (W x H x D) [in]||Filter area [ft2]||Rated Air Flow [cfm]||Initial pressure drop [in w.g.]||Class to ISO 16890||ASHRAE 52.2 Efficiency||Filter class acc. to
|Filter class acc. to EN 1822|
|eMaxx-98 1/1||24 x 24 x 17||23.4 x 23.4 x 16.5||323||2,500||0.54||ePM1 80%||ISO T9|
|eMaxx-E10 1/1||24 x 24 x 17||23.4 x 23.4 x 16.5||323||2,500||0.78||MERV 16||ISO T10||E10|
|eMaxx-E11 1/1||24 x 24 x 17||23.4 x 23.4 x 16.5||323||2,000||0.68||ISO T11||E11|
|eMaxx-E12 1/1||24 x 24 x 17||23.4 x 23.4 x 16.5||323||2,000||1.00||ISO T12||E12|
Viledon eMaxx filters are a new generation of powerful, efficient, economic and durable cassette filters offering operational reliability and cost efficiency for supply of air filtration systems which have stringent requirements for clean air quality. They are used in:
- Intake air filtration for gas turbines and compressors
- Ventilation systems
- High-strength synthetic media and micro-glassfiber papers with hydrophobic coating are used.
- The 4-sided, leakproof casting of the dimensionally stable media pleat pack provides high burst strength as well as excellent security against dust penetration during operation.
- During usage the vertical arrangement of pleats allows drainage of water to the bottom. The filter frame features an integrated water slope which transports the water towards the upstream side of the filter. Both results in less water saturation of the filter and reduced pressure drop increase.
- The filters can be used as part of the unique Viledon modular clip-on system. They can be combined with hydroMaxx coalescer filters or with MVPGT MaxiPleat cassette filters in one filter stage by simple clip-on.