Removal capacity for H2S
of own weight (%)
Removal capacity for SO2
of own weight (%)
|Moisture content (approx.) [%]||Crush strength (minimum) [lbs]|
ApplicationsViledon ChemControl Pellets are used in different areas for the prevention of corrosion caused by acidic gases. Special pellets are utilized for ammonia and chlorine.
Pulp and Paper industry
- CCP 210 pellets are recommended for the following contaminant gases: Hydrogen sulfide (H2S), Sulfur dioxide (SO2), Other oxides of sulfur, Nitrogen oxides (NOx), Formaldehyde, Mercaptans, Low molecular weight organic acids.
- Designed to remove or destroy airborne acidic gases by oxidation.
- Especially high reactivities and removal capabilities, even at high contaminant concentrations.
- They contain a mix of sodium and potassium permanganate at minimum 10 % by weight.
- Download Material Safety Data Sheets
Overview of ChemControl Pellets CCP 210 gas phase filter
Gas phase filter ChemControl Pellets CCP 210
Corrosive gases can damage electronic components and lead to unplanned plant shutdowns or expensive repairs. In the long term, they disrupt processes and increase plant costs. In addition, noxious gases cause foul odours that endanger our health. With an individual filtration concept, plants and processes are protected and health risks are prevented. CCP 210 pellets are highly reactive to reliably remove even high concentrations of harmful gases.
Areas of application for CCP 210
ChemControl Pellets CCP 210 are used in many different industries, including pulp and paper, petrochemical, mining and metallurgical, chemical and pharmaceutical. They are also used in data centres, laboratories, microelectronics and in the fertiliser industry.
CCP 210 gas phase filter pellets and their advantages
CCP 210 gas phase filter pellets remove hydrogen sulphide, sulphur dioxide, other sulphur oxides, nitrogen oxides, formaldehyde, thiol alcohols (mercaptans) and low molecular organic acids. By oxidation, the pellets remove or destroy acid gases from the air. Their high reactivity enables them to reliably eliminate harmful gases even in high concentrations.